Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: shoulder lenght
Race: AA
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? craigslist
Provider`s Body: Face 8 body 8, cute face nice smile, hard ass tits sag
What was the Provider's Attitude like? very nice warm and receptive
Comments: So I was scouting craigslist beacuse there is really nothing that good anywhere else, I found Diamond and since its been a awhile since my las black beauty I decided to take her for a spin and for the casj it was worth it.

I call her she picked up gave me the hotel name and asked me to call again for the room number once i got there traditional two call system.

I got to the door and this very sweet girl let me in i gave her the cash and planted on in those nice lips, next thing I know we are making out for awhile she takes out a cover and begins to preform a CBJ sje has a tongue ringe which gives it a nice feeling, after some more kissing i get on top and beging to slowly penetrate that sweet pussy, after some moaning I put her on top and let her ride me both ways CG, and RCG, since its only a half an hour I like to finish doggie style because it gets me off and there is something to be said about the way a nice black ass moves whenever you are hitting it right. After i was done I kissed her goodbye and went for Ice cream
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes