If you are a gentleman that truly appreciates beauty, class, and charm, then I invite you to get to know me a little better. I am an exclusive upscale provider of companionship to quality gentleman.

Treat yourself to the benefits of having that special private companion, without the hassles of a traditional relationship.

I love to laugh and smile, and I'm very spontaneous and full of energy. Being eager to please, I am sure that you will not be disappointed by the time that we spend together.

I’m the girl next door you've always wanted to touch, but you've never had the opportunity. I'm a blonde bombshell, and you know blondes have more fun!

I provide upscale quality companionship intended for someone who values quality.

Please pm me 1-3 recent references prior to texting 972-413-8486. I look forward to hearing from my eccie freaky family! I'm in a nice incall off 635&75/Coit at least until noon tomorrow. Hurry up and come hang out before I leave for Austin Fri or Sat and Houston on Sat or Sun lol!

RATES
200/hhr
300/hr
400/90 mins
500/2 hrs

SPECIALS
50 off any 2 hr appt or longer

MENU
🚫NO BBFS 🚫 NO CIM 🚫NO GREEK 🚫NO UNCOVERED SS
GFE Friendly LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, BODY RUB, FIV, & COB/COF FRIENDLY, CFS,

XOXO,
Khloie Raye
972-413-8486

Ask me about my doubles partners!!! Destiny Fierce has already posted in the Welcome Wagon, and our other ebony sweetheart friend is in the process of getting verified on here!

I'M HAVING DIFFICULTY UPLOADING PICS, BUT I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TEXT PICS OF ME & MY 2 FRIENDS! :)