URL / Website:http://www.preferred411.com/austin/ellainaustin
    http://ella-in-austin.rare-companion.com/
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: South Austin love nest
    Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, ISC, DATY, BBBJ, MISS, DOGGY, HJ
    Session Length Scheduled: 2 hours play date.
    Fee: $$$$$ P411
    Total Paid: Same
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Ella’s hair is long to just above her ass, reddish and fine, she looks so good from behind.
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? P411
    Provider`s Body: Ella is a very sexy lady with a petite body, she has a wonderful figure that is in proportion to her size, her C cup tits are very firm and her nipples are large and perky. As you go down her body her midsection is so smooth and sexy, she has a small landing strip just above her kitty, her ass is nicely rounded, great ass. Her kitty is smooth with lovely lips that are great to lick and to suck on, she tastes like the sweetest peach you have ever had. Her legs are flawless, smooth and firm, her feet I adore, I am a foot guy so she has the feet for me. Her hands are soft and very attractive, her skin is freckled and she has an even completion, her face is stunning, her green eyes will entrance you and melt you, she make me weak in the knees.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Giddy, bubbly, enthusiastic, flirtatious, serving, accommodating.

Comments:

Ella walked threw my door like she has so many times before. She looked so beautiful in her cold weather gear; she had a long coat, jeans, boots and a sweater. I walked her in as we settled to the couch; we sipped wine and chatted for a while. Ella placed herself at my feet as I sat on the couch, we started to kiss softly, then deeper. She excised herself to the lady's room. When she returned, she was completely naked as she hopped over to me giggling.

She settled in front of me as we kissed, her body felt so good as we kissed and felt each other. I asked her to lie back on the couch as I laid over her, our naked skin barely touching as we kissed and made out. I felt her for a long time working my way down her body; I would glide my lips gently over her skin, teasing her pussy over and over. I could not take it any longer and needed to taste her sweet pussy. I licked her holding her legs in my arms. She went from wide spread legs to eventually having her legs together. Ella really likes to be licked to her orgasm this way. She would bring her hand down to pull back just above her pussy. She came hard as I licked her, only stopping as she pulled away in pleasure.

Ella was now in front of me, on her knees as she put my now hard cock in her mouth. After a few strokes, I asked if we could move to the chaise in front of the mirror, her ass is something to watch as she sucks away on me. Feeling her body as she sucked on me, reaching over her back to feel her ass as I watched in the mirror. After an amazing blow job, I was ready for my cock to be in her sweet pussy, as I laid her back, the cover on, I paused at her pussy for a few licks before taking her in MISS, we fucked slowly, our bodies gliding together gently as I placed my cock deep into her pussy.

Kissing and fucking, holding her legs back, from PLANK to having my body agents her, we fucked. After a while, we disengaged as we moved to DOGGY on the chaise. Ella was leaning agents the back of the chaise, her arms over the back as I entered her, she felt so good. Looking down at her ass as my cock went in and out was so hot, feeling her soft hair agents her back, yea, it doesn't get any better than this. We fucked like this for a while, my hands combing her hair from her back as she moved her hips back and forth on my cock. I asked Ella to meet me in the bedroom, I slipped away to freshen up, when I entered the bedroom Ella was seated on the bed so sexy and elegant, she was in wait of my return.

I lay back as she instantly started sucking my cock again, she plaid with me for a while, I reached over and readied a cover. She climbed on top of me, and as she did so, she said that she wanted to tell me something. She told me how she pleasured herself the other day, she told me in great detail as she fucked me. I love it when a lady talks to me while she is fucking me. I just laid back and listen to her as she fucked away on me. We then moved to some lovemaking MISS, I asked Ella if she would stroke my cock until I came. In all the times, we have been together we never did this? She started by lying next to me stroking me; we used lotion for this fun.

After a while, she settled between my legs, she was sitting with her legs over my legs facing me as I lay back. One hand was squeezing and pulling my balls while the other was stroking me. I kept the lotion plentiful as she worked me harder and harder. We both were having fun as I told her that she could take me when she wanted. She was stroking me hard by now, and I was ready, once she moved up to the head of my cock, which sent me over the edge. I came so hard, pulse after pulse, cum shooting out of my cock. It did not stop, and either did Ella, she stroked every last drop out, squeezing me dry as I convoluted in pleasure.

She cleaned me up and we lay on the bed entangled in each other, we talked and enjoyed our post-coital time together. Ella is truly an amazing lady.

Would you recommend this Provider: Yes

"the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar