Marian of Sherwood, by Rajah Dodger {rdodger@hotmail.com}, Copyright © 2007. All rights reserved, except that electronic not-for-profit reproduction rights only are explicitly granted with the stipulation that this authorship and permission note must remain attached.

Written for the special Robin Hood and Maid Marian issue of Ruthie's Club (http://www.ruthiesclub.com), published July 16, 2007.

The forest was lovely this time of spring, and the bower where the man and woman two conversed was a canvas of dappled greens and browns. The very flowers and leaves sang together in harmony to produce the quintessence of love and romance. Inside, the colors were offset by the pink of flesh and the blonde and brown of long hair, as two bodies writhed on the ground making their own music.

"Robin of Locksley, do not you put airs on around me! I knew you when you were just Robert the miller’s son stealing apples from the greengrocer!" The woman making this discordant pronouncement sat erect, pink cheeks flushed and dark-tipped nipples proud upon heaving breasts. The target of her ire lay beneath her, his response muffled by the wriggling cheeks of her bottom.

"I do not care what you think of the idea, Robin, you are not getting rid of Little John just because he and I had a fling. In the first part, it was before he joined your little group of delinquent boys." Her voice caught and her eyes opened wide as the man’s body beneath her shifted. "Oh yes, that’s good, oh I always loved your sweet tongue..."

She bent down over the man’s groin, from where an impressive erection sprouted. Her hand curled around the swollen head, stroking and twisting as she picked up the interrupted thread of her conversation. "And for the second part, well, we both know he is not exactly little where it counts, do we not?"

Robin’s response was lost as Marian’s words descended, her lips opening greedily for a treat better than words.

Little John would not be leaving.

***** {END} ***** Completed 07-03-2007, 280 words