Verified Hobbyist BCD sandmanlou's Avatar

Date: 12/04/09
    Provider: Italia
    Phone or Pager: 214-282-0316
    Email Address: NA
    URL / Website:http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Fema...italian_spinner
    City: Baton Rouge
    State: Louisiana
    Area / Address: Upscale motel near I-10.
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, digits, MISH, total GFE
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hr
    Fee: $$
    Total Paid: $$+
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Black, mid back
    Race: white
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? Aspd, Backpage
    Provider`s Body: Cute young thing with a tight body, great smile, firm athletic body, firm young breasts, perfect size. Great smile, shaved kitty.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Nice to meet you, lets play together
    Comments: I had been looking at Italia’s hot pictures on backpage and decided I just had to check out this hot young lady (the review by Bodilly didn't hurt either, thanks brother). I called to try and set up an appointment for the afternoon and was lucky because she had had a cancellation (dude you really blew a great time but I thank you).

She told me her location and when I was close I called and got her room number. Screening was not an issue due to my ASPD membership.

Whenever you schedule with a young provider you never really know what you will get. It’s kind of like a box of chocolates in that you never know until you take a bite and find out what is inside. I lot of young girls claim to be GFE but their definition of GFE and mine are two completely different things. So I wasn’t sure how things would go but I was ready to find out.

She met me at the door dressed just like the girl next door. You know the one, the young hottie that just turned legal that you have wanted to help educate in the facts of life. She is the girl in the pictures but she looks better up close and personal. Italia is a very sweet girl with a great disposition. She is bright and happy and makes your mood great as well.

We talked for a bit and then after we both were more relaxed it was time to get more comfortable. Off came the clothes and playtime began. She was up front with the don’ts which are the same as Bodilly got (no CIM and no greek), everything else was on the menu and she was more than willing to please. This young lady enjoys what she is doing and it shows in her attitude and actions.

I am on the bed looking at this tight young body wishing I was 20 years younger so I could go hard at it for the whole hour. Damn when I was 18 they sure didn’t look like Italia neeked (maybe they did but I sure as hell didn’t see any of them). Italia has a fit, toned athletic body that is both firm and soft, one hell of a combination.

After I got the whole eye full she was on me with LFK and DFK and complete body touching. Hell, I would have been good right there with that neeked hottie rubbing on my body and working DFK (she has a pierced tongue which is a major turn on for me). She was all about me asking what I liked and wanted. Damn I was the kid in the candy store. I didn’t know where to start.
    Slowly she kissed down my body to start with BBBJ. Now there is nothing better than BBBJ form a chic with a pierced tongue that knows how to work it. Italia knows how to work it a little too well for the ole Sandman because I had to get her to stop before I broke a rule. More DFK, some digit play and then a great DATY experience. That pussy was incredibly tight and responsive to some tongue play. I was having a great time.

When she was happy she pulled my big head up for some more DFK and then moved back down to the little head for some more BBBJ (she said that she loves it and I believe her). When I was close to exploding we slowed down and put on the cover.

Now the plan was to start with a little CG action but that pussy was so tight I couldn’t get inside (and dawgs it is sad to say but the sandman is far from a stallion, and considers himself to be a normal size guy). We decided to start in MISH and work from there. Damn that lady was tight and I thought something might get squeezed off but you know how it is, sometimes you just have to sacrifice. Damn I had a great time.

After I was used up like a rag doll we lay together and talked. Italia was surprising for one so young in that she is great to talk to as well. We had a lot of fun talking and laughing and soon I noticed that my time was just about up. Italia never brought up time and was in no way a clock watcher. All in all a very impressive 18 year old hottie. I highly recommend her but I will but just fine with you dawgs laying back and leaving her all for me and few of my closest friends.
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Very nice review - I really need a trip to BR for some first hand confirmation!