Total Paid: $$$, my choice
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Brown just below the shoulders
Race: Hispanic
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? originally an ASPD ad
Provider`s Body: Ezra is a tall (5'6-7"), slim (Maybe 110-115 lb's), long legged hot sexy Latina with a sexy smile and eyes that captivate you. She has a "c" cup, a few non distracting spots of ink and looks great in clothes or her birth suit.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Hi, how have you been!
Comments: TCB was simple from my perspective but I have driven this particular model before so my advice to new users will follow my own experience. I e-mailed Ezra on the 1st and asked her if she'd mind driving up the morning of the 8th and grabbing a room at a location close to me for a lunch session. A day later I had an affirmative response. For new users I recommend the following. This woman is a low volume stick with her regulars model. Once you're a regular contact and scheduling is easy but getting to be a regular in my case was accomplished by sending her an e-mail telling her I'd love to see her the next time she was in Austin. I included my P411 which her friend checked, two board active providers whom I had seen recently and their phone numbers. Ezra doesn't provide pictures.

Location was a decent no-tell of her choice that we have used before. I upgraded her donation since she supposedly made the drive and got the room just for me. No scare me stuff to worry about and she seems to always pick safe spots. For new users I'd suggest go with the flow at first, she comes up here when she is seeing a regular so she will pick the location based on that. Once you are a regular she seems willing to tailor the location to you.

BCD had a bit more activities then I've experienced before and I'd guess will vary by comfort level on her part. I texted her about an hour before the session and told her I would be 15 minutes late.

I arrived exactly 15 minutes late and texted her that I was there. She texted back a note that said, "room X, door unlocked, join me in the shower".

Upon entrance into the room I stripped off and joined her for a quick shower. That was followed by some towel covered chit chat and then a long deep bbbj. I had to stop her or else I was going to drop bell 1 so I asked for ACG and she said no, "this time you fuck me on top first". I did as commanded and boy was I glad I did. Before I knew it she had her long sexy legs up over her head and my shoulders and was just open for what ever I was man enough to deliver. Our bodies twisted together in a variety on ways and I'm sure if we had video it would be comical, and old fat white guy with a little cock in rhythm with a hot young Hispanic chick. I had bell one here and we quickly cleaned up.

After clean up we spend the better part of an hour drinking beers and chatting.

Round two began with DFK and another fabulous BBBJ, we then moved to doggie and from there to ACG. Shortly after the transition to ACG Ezra said I want RACG. Reluctantly--- (yeah sure) I complied and we finished there. She got her only bell in that mode and I got my second.

For new users I'd suggest once you are in BCD simply ask for what you want, this is woman who enjoys her sex. I need to learn to push the limits sooner with newer models.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes