Thread: Seeking Validation!!!! Hobbyists&Providers

access suspended pending investigation Destinii's Avatar

Accept Seeking Validation!!!! Hobbyists&Providers

I pride myself in being the finest in adult entertainment and luxury companionship. I provide a personalized experience unique to each individual with elegance and class. I am always working on becoming a better human being both personally and professionally. I make mistakes and I sometimes make them more than once but am always accountable. I ask for patience and kindness when contacting me for a date. Understanding that there are things you will never understand makes this possible. Thank you You guys can text me at (210) 664-7177
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Destinii, you look great! Thanks for the additional pictures of you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Hello Beautiful,
    You will do well