Hey guys! I am available in the Victoria area so cum see me while you still can.

I'm in the Victoria area until tomorrow then heading out of town. You can come to me OR if we have met previously or you have at least 2 recent references from reputable independent ladies that will vouch for you then I can go to you. Rates for my time incall and outcall are provided below.

I travel quite often, mostly all over Texas, but, sometimes out of state as well. You definitely won't want to miss your chance to experience my true passion for what I do. When a person loves and truly enjoys what they do, it shows.....so cum let me show you mine.

TO VIEW MY PICS, CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YBck4ryCEJIvl5TI2

Rates for my time if you come to me:

100/Qv.*** 150/Hhr. ***200/Hr.*** 300/90 Mins.***
400/2 Hrs.*** 1000/Overnight (8 Hrs)

Rates for my time if I go to you:

200/Hhr.***250/Hr.***350/90 Mins.***
450/2 Hrs.*** 1200/Overnight (8 Hrs.)

Please send me a PM and then TEXT me at 346-304-5072. Please include your handle, site, desired length of visit, preferred time of visit, your preferred method of contact, and recent references (if you have any). I am newbie friendly at my discretion.

List of naughty things I LIKE:

BBBJ, CBJ, MPCFS, COF, CIM, DATY, Prostate Massage, FBSM, Role-play, Femdom, Sensory Play, Russian, Tease and Denial, DT, FF, True Cock Worship, MSOG, Extreme Edging, SS, Squirting/Gushing, Fantasies and Fetishes, Couples, Toys And Toys For Boys,

List of naughty things I DON'T like:

BBFS, TUMA/Rimming, Rusty Trombone & Hair Pulling

Pic Link Also Located Below In My Signature Line!