Thread: 👑🅣🅗🅔 💋 🅡🅔🅢🅣 💦🅓🅞🅝🅣 👸🅔🅥🅔🅝 💋🅒🅞🅜pare

Registered Female (Not Verified)

👑🅣🅗🅔 💋 🅡🅔🅢🅣 💦🅓🅞🅝🅣 👸🅔🅥🅔🅝 💋🅒🅞🅜pare

Tired Of Fake Boring Girls?? 1OO% INDEPENDENT /Rεaℓ picturεs!!
    Upscalε Safε & Discrεεt!
    Stunningly Gorgεous facε to match my pεtitε tight and curvy body. ℓεt mε spoiℓ you with my swεεt pεrsonaℓity. I'm one of a kind majoring in perfecting the craft of you, taking care of you.Let's make your fantasy come to reality yes I am the girl in the pictures. I❤️ Also I speak Spanish. I Lovε poℓitε and rεspεctfuℓ,gεnεrous gεntℓεmεn!Why Waste Time With Rhinestones When You Can Have A DiamondI Look foward to m££ting with you.
    For verification
    SC: Yani_bee7

For faster response 702.518.1796

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Pics, number...incall location???

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Yani. You say in your post that you’re the “girl in the pictures.” Excuse me but what pictures?? You failed to post any here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Yani. You say in your post that you’re the “girl in the pictures.” Excuse me but what pictures?? You failed to post any here.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/album.php?albumid=1839

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for that contribution Batman.

MULTIPLE HANDLES WITH THREATS TO THE COMMUNITY
    Welcome
    Any pics ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Welcome aboard! Great pictures in your album.
    As asked above, giving out general location and contact information will help a ton. Rates and will do/won't do helps too.

Stay safe and have fun!
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sexy! Your pics are alluring …. looking forward to learning more about your services, emolument and likes. I presume, since you have a Nevada phone number, you are just visiting … how long are you planning on being in our fair city. Also, general info on location would be most helpful to you and to us.

Enjoy, girl … I know we will enjoy you.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    HOLD UP FELLAS!!! just communicated w/her & she sent me pix that were verifiably current. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. her ad pix are completely misleading. likely 10 yrs & 50 LBS ago. providers who do this shit should be banned permanently. mods, u need to a better job of verifying providers & the pix they post. it is incredibly deceiving & absolutely unfair to hobbyists. sometimes this site is no better than rub ratings or the former backpage or worse. so, do your homework boys. i would steer clear of this one. gross.

That is a total lie add me on Snapchat from blonde to black to red my hair varies and you can see me everyday @ yani_bee7 this guy was totally rude to me I have tattoos and those don’t lie

I was referring to the pics on my profile I created this profile over a year ago I have not been on it since then until this last month so I just now added new pics and they still say pending on there I’m not they verified yet because I work so I have an even been on here I just now started responding back to messages that were in my inbox. So this guy the unicorn guy gets in my am box and asked me to text him and I text him and he told me to send him some current pictures and I did and he was very rude with me and went off on me and I’m just saying that the pictures that are on my profile or me I was 115 pounds on that picture and I’m 130 pounds now and so the pending pics show current weight. Didn’t know I got attach photos here again I’m new haven’t visit this site since I created this this past month when I started responding to mess and I don’t see a way to attach photo

MULTIPLE HANDLES WITH THREATS TO THE COMMUNITY
    Mam please get verified