Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: vibrating toys on guys

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

vibrating toys on guys

fellas do you enjoy toys that vibrate on used on you? where? balls? dick? outside of ass, inside ass, nipples? I wonder how many guys enjoy the toys that vibrate and where you like them used on you.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Our toys vibrate too rough some times for the guys.
    I've found a light vibe under the balls while giving head seems to make them so relaxed their eyes roll back and toes curl.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    yes, thanks to the 3 guys who wrote me privately to say they liked it and where they liked it. I appreciate the feedback y'all. do not be shy, speak up if you like this, seems like a few of you do. and to the guy who likes the hitachi wand...remind me to bring it next time hun and I sure will. keep that baby at home next to the bed., LOL

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Speaking only for myself, I find that vibration is distracting, bordering on uncomfortable, and makes achieving orgasm more difficult. But I can appreciate rhythmic and mechanical stimulation. As Sarah said: slower is better. The vibrators that have a head which rotates 15 degrees off it’s center axis hit the prostate perfectly from inside the rectum. The simulated blowjob toys with the beads that stroke the shaft are also nice, but if I am with a provider, I’d rather get the real thing. As for the balls, I prefer they remain untouched (personal preference).

That being said, I also believe it true that men can get off from any stimulation, including dry humping sandpaper, which only proves that 99% of sexual stimulation happens in the brain

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post

That being said, I also believe it true that men can get off from any stimulation, including dry humping sandpaper, which only proves that 99% of sexual stimulation happens in the brain
    I saw a guy scrog a pumpkin once...
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Speaking only for myself, I find that vibration is distracting, bordering on uncomfortable, and makes achieving orgasm more difficult. But I can appreciate rhythmic and mechanical stimulation. As Sarah said: slower is better. The vibrators that have a head which rotates 15 degrees off it’s center axis hit the prostate perfectly from inside the rectum. The simulated blowjob toys with the beads that stroke the shaft are also nice, but if I am with a provider, I’d rather get the real thing. As for the balls, I prefer they remain untouched (personal preference).

This^^^ Love a man that knows about prostate stimulation and isn't too afraid to go there !! Sexy
    I get really WET thinking about me using a toy on a man

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Love a man that knows about prostate stimulation and isn't too afraid to go there !! Sexy
    I get really WET thinking about me using a toy on a man
    Well, then, I’m the man you’re looking for, Uni!
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    I've had the experience where too much vibes on the P-spot put it right to sleep, and no fireworks today. But it can be pretty intense if you don't overdo it.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Mmmmmmm Love babe...your "ass" is mine in August!! js lol

Most of my guys like both..I alternate between the two...the stimulation difference can be compared to edging of sorts......and almost all of my guys LUV my milkshake done w my hitachi!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've found constant vibrations to cause a numbing sensation. But, using it to break up the session for edging play to be very enjoyable. I've also used a vibrating toy on the base of my shaft to provide pleasure for my partner, and I can usually keep it there without going numb. I had an issue with a partner not fully understanding male anatomy and almost cause testicular torsion, so anything beyond a light touch knocks me out of the mood.

As for my prostate, I don't like constant vibration, but I did get a toy that has a "random" pattern that is enjoyable. Sadly I found l would rather have the toy also be moving vs stationary when it comes to my backside and most prostate toys are a "leave it alone type".

One thing I have learned, is people like a lot of different things, experiment and see what your partner likes.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Crazywildkinky1's Avatar
    i love it. The harder the better. If its not intense it wasn't done right:)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quzi View Post
    Someone in a review said they paid $80 for it, so maybe that's the usual price. $70 is better. $130 on ebay. I'll have to ponder that. Looks interesting as hell.

P.S. I pulled the trigger, and it arrives Thursday. Someone's gonna get their fancy tickled this weekend.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 07-15-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    An adventurous man told me he bought his lover an anal blutt plug that vibrates. He could fee the vibration while he was having sex and claimed it was a amazing. Placing vibrating dildo on the center of the perineum might make for some nice teasing. I love a good excuse to go to the sex shop...
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Vibes on my peen are awesome. I've had hands free orgasms from that alone. It's a different orgasm. But soooo good. Around the head area and on the bottom of the shaft does it for me every time. HIGHLY recommended...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast