Thread: Austins ATF, discreet Mouth of the South available tomorrow through the week!

Atttention Austins ATF, discreet Mouth of the South available tomorrow through the week!

In need of some serious worshipping and TLC? I am your girl. Haven't you heard of my skills by now?

Available times tomorrow through the week at my quiet, private, exceptional East/Central Austin playhouse! Times are limited as my play time is low volume, fresh and fun as usual. I will be there to greet you with my captivating green eyes, killer curves for days and whatever you would like to see me in..

Care to know anything specific? Please refer yourself to my exceptional showcase with pristine reviews that only follow up on with what I have already said here!

IMPORTANT: TO MEET ME.. I will need any and all necessary screening information such as contact information and the information for reliable ladies that can vouch for you. Oh.. and fellas.. a decent hello doesn't hurt! Please keep this safe and fun, as it should be. You may also find me via Preferred 411 for quicker screening so that we may get to the good stuff.

Until we meet,
    - Cameron (P411 ID: P114369)
    Attached Images Attached Images