Thread: Daisystarr77 Was A Shooting Star!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Daisystarr77 Was A Shooting Star!!

Companion's Handle: Daisystarr77
    Date of Visit: 6/19/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: After PM you may get it
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....0-Daisystarr77
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hug; Convo.; LFK; Titty Worship; BBBJ; DATY; HJ; BLS; DT; tongue fuck; CFS: CG: K9; MISH; Side Saddle.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: .5hr
    Donation: 1.6
    Approximate age of Companion: mid-late 30's
    Hair Color and Length: died blonde, very wavy. Her pics are accurate. See ROS
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: 5' 0'; 170ish; soft lips; past shoulder length died blonde/brown hair, very wavy; gorgeous eyes; smooth skin; very nice, eraser nipples, natural DD's that are great for sucking and fondling; a fresh, bare kitty that loves to be licked and sucked; smooth shaved legs; and a cool personality. She has a couple of non-distracting tats.; her album pics. are accurate and recent.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met.
    Would You Recommend this Companion? Sure if you like BBW’s

Public Comments:
    A lot of the ladies I review, I have seen before but this was the first time I saw Daisystarr77. I saw her post and just something caught my eye when I was available. I hit her up and she was really eager to meet as she had been wanting to get verified so she could start posting ads. We hugged and kissed some when I got to her incall. She was ready on time, how refreshing! Everything went well. She is really cool. I suggest you hit this lady up if you would like to meet a cool and laid back BBW.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Dude. Ewww.

Cover, if you have nothing positive to add...remain silent. When is the last time you helped a newbie? Don’t answer, keep moving.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Cover, if you have nothing positive to add...remain silent. When is the last time you helped a newbie? Don’t answer, keep moving.
    Agreed, please don't rain on the parade CoverMe. WALDT.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Something's wrong. She isn't 5'0. She is about 5'7. I saw her when she first advertised on mocospace years ago. She moved to backpage and disappeared since. I see she is here. I understand that she allows greek since I saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by lifestyler1980 View Post
    She isn't 5'0. She is about 5'7. I saw her when she first advertised on mocospace years ago. She moved to backpage and disappeared since.
    Are you sure it's the same lady? This lady is not 5' 7"