Thread: please new members stop doing this when contacting me

please new members stop doing this when contacting me

i have an increase of gentleman sending a message with just a phone number literally nothing else. while i appreciate the willingness to provode direct correspondence. i will not answer you with a immidiate phone call. most (im sure not all) ladies who are verified here will tell you a intro. will go alot farther if your not verified yet. tell a bit about yourself and ask the lady to go through her form of screening. (we all have dif. forms)

just a bit of advice for the new gentleman who arent sure how it works yet. thanks

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    hey

867-5309

call me....

let's do this....

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Slayer, you’re killing me brother!! LMFAO!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I agree...I have to ask who are you WAY too much... A hello with a name and refs will get things moving a LOT quicker. ✌

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    hey

867-5309

call me.....
    I called you 10 times ....wtf?

for those that don't understand > it's a joke, I didn't call him.
    I was making fun of men that calls 10 times & they don't know they are blocked
    for creepy behavior.

On my ad it says to text me their info (age.race.handle.appointment info) & then they can pm me their number to verify that's actually their account OR simply pm me all of their info. I have found that this makes it quicker to verify their account and info. Sometimes Im not online or not in a position to log on.

We do have a large increase in newbies and It can be frustrating. Endless pointless pm's ect. Redundant questions... I have been getting a lot of that.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I called you 10 times ....wtf?

for those that don't understand > it's a joke, I didn't call him.
    I was making fun of men that calls 10 times & they don't know they are blocked
    for creepy behavior.

LOL........ Just saw this.................. Guuuuuuurl.... I'm not that creepy...... Lol

hey

867-5309

call me....

let's do this....
    I called your number 10 times, thought you was playing hard to get.
    Teasing us. Yes,

I KNOW you joking with that fake phone number.

Verified Companion Companion SassyStarlet's Avatar
    Thanks for the advice I always feel like there is something to change in the ads I post. This helps!
    TheRealSassyStarlet

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarlet View Post
    Thanks for the advice I always feel like there is something to change in the ads I post. This helps!
    Well HEllllllloooo........ Come on down to Houston lovely................... I have more advice I can give you personally over a glass of wine...............................!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    i have an increase of gentleman sending a message with just a phone number literally nothing else. while i appreciate the willingness to provode direct correspondence. i will not answer you with a immidiate phone call. most (im sure not all) ladies who are verified here will tell you a intro. will go alot farther if your not verified yet. tell a bit about yourself and ask the lady to go through her form of screening. (we all have dif. forms)

just a bit of advice for the new gentleman who arent sure how it works yet. thanks
    Hey girl. PM'd you my number. =P =)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    hey

867-5309

call me....

let's do this....
    Nailed it. LOL

Well HEllllllloooo........ Come on down to Houston lovely................... I have more advice I can give you personally over a glass of wine...............................!
    Lmao slow down Big Daddy...

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post

Agreed but theyre doing that bc there so many of the cheaper ladies. Who will except just a phone call. These ladies google the number. Check it on facebook and then jump to discuss funds and menu. These gents are starting to get used to the easy screening. Thats why weve seen so many posts this year of gents complaining.

They act like qe want their kidney. Literally all i need is 2 verified refs and a hobby number. I will not see any gent that someone cant say theyve seen before and it went well.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747