Ok. First I will state my piece.... for all eyes hereon please be reminded that these are MY thoughts and those reading do not have to agree...

Secondly, I post this here so that the staff of this board and CK will be the FIRST to see it.... this post may be moved to a more ideal location after they have perused it as it is not a question for the Staff and may not be suitable to settle in this section of the Home 2 board... (thanks CK and staff for your assistance with putting it where it would best suit...-muah)

That said...

Due to specific circumstances I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting my details and info on ASPD.... I WILL remain a member and see how the waters fare at a later date when all the mud has settled and I can see what I am stepping into.. however for the time being my avi there is laying low to wait that point in time out.

Meanwhile, I am proud to support CK1942 in his endeavor to cleave free of the ASPD board and will support him and do whatever I can wherever I can to assist him in his efforts to establish Home 2 as an independent and substantial part of the Hobby Community. Ck has a great deal of experience and expertise in the art and work of board life and has proven himself well worthy of my respect and support.

So here I will begin to place ads, spend time, add posts of value, and place my info. This board along with a select few others on my list shows promise and strength both in its growing numbers and its ownership. CK... KUDOS to you for working so very hard to keep THIS board as an up to date, Independent, and Fun, Drama free place to be.

Lady A