Thread: Dining on Estrella

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Dining on Estrella

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Estrella
    Date of Visit: 6/27/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 71-353-4440
    Email Address: mailto:exoticlainas@gmail..com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Exotic-latinas
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: subtle body worship, DATY(main activity)
    Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 140RS
    Approximate age of Companion: 20S somewhere in there
    Hair Color and Length: brown/ponytail
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina/hispanic
    Companion Description: short, slender, very pretty lady. subtle tattoos. clean and tasty.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, if you speak spanish(YMMV)

Public comments:
    Very pretty/ attentive provider. Very clean and tasty. Nothing real bad to say. I just don't speak Spanish. But that didn't make the whole time entirely bad though.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review. Don't let a session like that deter you from the agencies. It's YMMV with almost any girl. That's what I like about them because you never know when you might find your next ATF.
    The ones that are a good bet usually have consistent reviews on what to expect. Such as Jeanette at LVIP.
    The language barrier has never been a problem with me. Most of what I want can be communicated without words. If I want to have conversation, I use Google translate. It usually works fine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Imfun4u2 View Post
    Thanks for the review. Don't let a session like that deter you from the agencies. It's YMMV with almost any girl. That's what I like about them because you never know when you might find your next ATF.
    The ones that are a good bet usually have consistent reviews on what to expect. Such as Jeanette at LVIP.
    The language barrier has never been a problem with me. Most of what I want can be communicated without words. If I want to have conversation, I use Google translate. It usually works fine.
    Thanks, It was a good session overall. I had another provider from an agency with the same problem, but her English wasn't that much better, But I had a good session with her. I still had a good session with Estrella. But It's just this was annoying trying to figure out if I was pleasing her.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

I also love DATY. Sometimes the person just isn't going to respond, for a variety of reasons, and you just have to move on up and finish what you came there to do.
    I tend to place my thumb lightly on their anus while I DATY so that I can feel the contractions of their pussy as I work. If after a while there is no response, then you are probably wasting your time. Although rare, it does happen and I don't question them about it. If you have to ask, then it probably wasn't that good to them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Now google translate has a feature labelled "conversation". You open the App and it's just at the bottom of the top space where you would type. There are two microphones shown with "conversation". You tap it and you are prompted to speak into your phone. You speak English and it translates to Spanish and what you're saying is "spoken" out loud with the App. Then, the other person speaks into the phone in Spanish which is "spoken" in English and so forth.

You can basically sit there and both of you speak your own languages and the app speaks the other's language out loud. It's probably important to speak somewhat paced with good diction. The app allows you to have a conversation and works pretty well. I speak Spanish fairly well, so I only need the app with a "deeper" level of conversation (i.e. what are your hopes and dreams?, etc.)

Many guys don't speak Spanish and meet with the girls at the agencies that don't speak English and it goes just fine. I like to talk with the girl and get to know her a bit - or, at least ask her what she likes, etc. So the app can come in handy.

BTW - Only a few phrases in Spanish can get you a long way.

Hola - hello
    como estas - how are you?
    Mi gusta - I like
    Te gusta - Do you like?

You can start to perform DATY and say "Te gusta?". Do you like? You can change how you're doing the DATY a few times asking "Te gusta" as you vary what you're doing (i.e. FIV with DATY, focusing on the clit, tongue fucking, etc.). The girl will say "No me gusta (I don't like that)" or "me gusta mucho (I like that a lot)".

It's amazing what a few words can do for you. :-)

IMO Spanish girls are more reactive and passionate in general. They'll react with gasps, looks on their faces and showing passion or grimaces more than most... I Love it!

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 06-30-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Now google translate has a feature labelled "conversation". You open the App and it's just at the bottom of the top space where you would type. There are two microphones shown with "conversation". You tap it and you are prompted to speak into your phone. You speak English and it translates to Spanish and what you're saying is "spoken" out loud with the App. Then, the other person speaks into the phone in Spanish which is "spoken" in English and so forth.

You can basically sit there and both of you speak your own languages and the app speaks the other's language out loud. It's probably important to speak somewhat paced with good diction. The app allows you to have a conversation and works pretty well. I speak Spanish fairly well, so I only need the app with a "deeper" level of conversation (i.e. what are your hopes and dreams?, etc.)

Many guys don't speak Spanish and meet with the girls at the agencies that don't speak English and it goes just fine. I like to talk with the girl and get to know her a bit - or, at least ask her what she likes, etc. So the app can come in handy.

BTW - Only a few phrases in Spanish can get you a long way.

Hola - hello
    como estas - how are you?
    Mi gusta - I like
    Te gusta - Do you like?

You can start to perform DATY and say "Te gusta?". Do you like? You can change how you're doing the DATY a few times asking "Te gusta" as you vary what you're doing (i.e. FIV with DATY, focusing on the clit, tongue fucking, etc.). The girl will say "No me gusta (I don't like that)" or "me gusta mucho (I like that a lot)".

It's amazing what a few words can do for you. :-)

IMO Spanish girls are more reactive and passionate in general. They'll react with gasps, looks on their faces and showing passion or grimaces more than most... I Love it!

A'Man

Thanks for the info. It was kinda cute the way she was playing with my head etc, while I was eating her out. But at the same time. I'm just used to some kind of responses to my work. Maybe I'm just not used to this kind of nonreaction. She did lay there at one point and just enjoyed it.....I GUESS!
    DATY ENTHUSIAST