Companion's Handle: Premier25
Date of Visit: 6/23/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
Phone Number: 972-954-3499
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?26226-Premier25
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Very punctual
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, Sloppy BBBJ,Stripper Slide, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy and a host of other acronyms I'm still too dazed to think of
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: She says 26, her face says 19
Hair Color and Length: Black, past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Greatly Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? That's an unequivocal and wholehearted YES!

Public comments:
First off, I'm not active AT all in this hobby, so please be patient -

I found Desirae's ad in the Red Hot Zone forum and thought she was VERY attractive. I did a search on her number and her handle and found nothing but positive reviews & smoking hot pictures so I texted her at the number she provided with a few questions. She texted back VERY quickly with the answers to my questions. I've got to give her an A+++ on communication.

I was hoping to see her on a Saturday, but there wasn't enough time so we settled on Sunday. I asked her to text me with the location about two hours ahead of time so that I could make sure that I planned my drive accordingly. Got to the address she supplied about 15 minutes early and she called me when she got to her incall. Again, FANTASTIC communication

Got to the incall and she opened the door wearing this short, tight light pink dress. Her pictures are fantastic, but she's even more attractive in person. She's about 5'4ish, amazing boobs, and an ass that will make your mouth water. She's as hot walking away as she is coming towards you. She says she's 26, but she seriously has the face and body of a 19 year old cheerleader.

Again, I don't do this very often, so I was nervous as hell. Her personality is as attractive as her body is. She's got an amazing smile and a manner that quickly put me at ease.

After a little bit of talking she told me to get comfortable and she would give me a massage..

The rest is a bit explicit so....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.