Companion's Handle: BreAnna
Date of Visit: 6/21/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 214.560.7195
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://40up.com.fortworth.listcrawl...ost/33357514/#
City, State: Grand Prairie, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BJ, MPCFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: mid 40's
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: none
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
Companion Description: About 5'9", Very fit, MMs, killer legs, a truly amazing body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes indeed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I saw BreAnna's ad and knew this is a provider I had to see. Couldn't sync up our schedules initially, but I found myself with some extended down time. I texted her and she responded promptly, she does TCB effectively, and we were set. A quick note, she asked if there was anything special I wanted; me I am a meat and potatoes guy, but I said OK, how about some heels and she said 'no problem'. Standard two call system and I soon found myself at a nice incall hotel off 360. This is where it gets interesting.

Sidebar here, check the pics out and you see a MILF with an incredible body so my expectations were high. So I knocked and was greeted by an extremely provocatively dressed MILF in the shortest and tightest dress I have ever seen. Needless to say, little C was at full attention in anticipation of the events to come and BreAnna did not disappoint. See hidden comments.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.