Thread: ASPD is closing

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Per Jade's note;

http://www.aspd.net/announcement.php?&forumid=1392

"ASPD closing after 10 yrs of Membership !!! "

Angel is trying to set up a new site using the old data, so if that works, it's sort of a continuation of the site.

I intend to take the high road, and wish them well.

I suggest we all do the same.

Be Gneiss Gnow...

Registered Male (Not Verified) Tamden's Avatar
    Well, on one hand it sucks. But I think the changes they were making were silly.

I think reconstituting the site will be difficult, it sounds like some real programming would be required to duplicate the same custom features on a new version of the software.

I hope this will cause this place to pick up a bit of traffic.

Lots of issues, we have this site to fall back on, there are other good sites i use , sf.myredbook.com in the Cali area, horn dogs here in the Houston area.............and am sure there are others
    Traveler4all

"Do not wish evil on your enemies...plan it"

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I&#39;ve never tried before."</span>

Wow!!! Reads like somebody&#39;s subprime saga. Dependents? Guardians? Death certificate? There&#39;s a bundle of complications in the story, not the least being who now "owns" Blackacre. If a court has taken - or will be taking - control of ASPD, there&#39;s no way to keep "what was" alive. That&#39;s as close as Jade has come to leveling honestly with us. I commend her for it, finally, and again extend condolences.
    Trust yourself.