Thread: !!!!!!!!!!!brand new girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Companion Companion

!!!!!!!!!!!brand new girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I’m Electra! I am new to the industry, but I am always looking to have fun and have new adventures. I am working closely with an experienced provider. I am tall, curvy, busty, and I have an alternative “leather and lace” style. Ive got porcelain skin lightly dusted with freckles and blue/grey eyes. In my free time I enjoy going to heavy metal shows, car shows, art museums, and I have a strong appreciation for literature and film. An old soul and a free spirit, with a laid back, down to earth energy. A natural adrenaline junkie, I love motorcycles, fast cars, roller coasters, and anything else that gets the blood pumping. Think you can keep up ? :)

!!!!!!!!BRAND NEW PROVIDER!!!!!!! Available for pre-booking or last minute apt requests 7 days a week with light screening, feel free to text me 24 hours a day at 512-823-1522

Welcome to the playground, Electra. You're a lovely young woman :) Menu and rates?

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Welcome - You look electrifying!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Electra. You look and sound interesting.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    WOW! Gorgeous!

Registered Male (Not Verified) cripplecreekatx's Avatar
    Welcome sexy

Registered Male (Not Verified) WyattEarp512's Avatar
    I invited this young lady over one day and she is very sweet. I had to ask her to leave when I saw that she is all natural. Hair under her arms, legs and it was thick......I gave her $20 for gas and encouraged her to be open about the all natural, BBW appearance she has. Nice enough girl though.
    -Wyatt Earp

"Wyatt Earp arrested once more on September 10, 1872, and this time he was aboard a floating brothel that he owned named the Beardstown Gunboat. A prostitute named Sally Heckell was arrested with him, and she called herself his wife. Stories we legendary of Sally's BBBJNQNS abilities."

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A reminder to all participants, please, that as the forum header states, the WW is not a review/assessment section, but a place for new member introduction ONLY. Please place comments and personal experiences not in keeping with the WW's intent in a more appropriate area. Okie dokie? Thanks! -- FIH/staff