Provider: Allison Taylor
Phone: 512/317-7390
Email: alli.taylor27@gmail.com
URL: none
City: Austin, TX
Area/Address: Northeast of Yeager
Type: incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, COT (CIM not on menu,her only drawback), Digits, MPCFS, spanking, hair pulling
Session Lenght Scheduled: 1 hour, went over
Fee: 200
Total Paid: 200
Was Tipping/Upsell Issue: No
Description Accurate: Yes
Hair Color/Lenght: Long Reddish Blond
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
Smoking Status: Smokes in house
Where did you hear about: ASPD year ago
Provider's Body: 5'9" flat footed,125-130lbs., dancer type legs, little bit of mommy tummy, some meat in the rear, 34B-C, beautiful smile and eyes, long hair.
What was Provider's Attitute like: It's been far too long!
Comments: Had not seen Allison for almost a year though we had talked. Her place is not the nicest and if smoke smell is an issue do outcall or ask her to get a room(higher donation).

She said door would be open just come on in and yell I was here. Allison came running down the hall naked and gave me a big hug and kiss. She showed me the hobby room and bath and said shower and then I'll be right in.
She entered the room in crotchless panties and fishnets, looked fab!!
Immediately she said oh I have missed that cock and balls and got down on her knees and started in on the boys and cock.

After about 5 minutes of this I told her to sit on my face. I worked over that tasty clit and kitty. She finally said you have to fuck me from behind, please!! Well OK!!

We started in doggie with her legs between mine and her laying flat on the bed. She went wild!! Did I mention she is a screamer!!! I remember when I would see her in a hotel we would have put a pillow over her face!!

We moved through many positions then back to DATY, BBBJ, etc. She had several very intense O's. We took a little rest period and I pounded her some more and did a little digit ass play.

We finished with her sitting on the bed licking and sucking me till I COT.

Allie is a great time and I will certainly see her again.

Never Enough Sex/Never Enough Money
"Ain't Life a Bitch"

Would You Reccommend: Hell Yea!