Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Let’s talk gaming! 🔥

PS4 FTW. Currently playing FIFA19 and FFX remaster, patiently waiting for Modern Warfare. My favorite game was wwe smackdown on the ps2. Played that game so much my computer character could beat my friends.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    PS4 all the way. I love shooter games. My favorite of all time is Battlefield 4. I will play that almost everyday for atleast an hr. I also play Apex Legends and The Division 2.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    All 3 of my offspring play Apex Legends........... I'm just now starting to get into it but end playing with a bunch of kids .....LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yeah slayer, my oldest son plays it very well. He even streams all his game play. My youngest loves fortnite. Im horrible at it but i love playing with him.

XBOX X mainly for the enchanced multi platform titles and 4K Blu-rays. As for PS4, I still haven't finished God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn...Spider Man was great, nonetheless.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    GrandTheftAuto on my old Play Station.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ps4. Currently div2
    Switch. Zelda botw.

i prefer gaming consoles for their console exclusives although that seems to slowly be dissapearing.
    fav per platform

ps4 ...kingdom hearts, god of war, spyro remade.
    switch .... zelda, pokemon evee, smash brothers, luiges mansion...red dead 1&2,
    xbox.... call of duty classics (before black ops) halo, starwars. fallout
    but i prefer desktop p.c
    like stardew valley, fortnight, magic the gathering arena, ark, wow,original magic online ( but if your new dont bother its been up since early 90s so unless you put a couple 1000s in the game youll never win a match)

of course i also find all gtas, fable, mortal combat are good as well...

im a gamer ill give all a chance. but all the halo jumps in call of duty as well as wall running messed it up for me feels like they ruined it ww2 was cool i like a more realistic war game.. im still waiting on animal crossing 2 , it was a childhood fav. i still have original and the gamecube to go with it ...as well as the original Nintendo i got when i was 8 its still works lol...
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 07-06-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Ps4 user here!! 🙋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    i prefer gaming consoles for their console exclusives although that seems to slowly be dissapearing.
    fav per platform

ps4 ...kingdom hearts, god of war, spyro remade.
    switch .... zelda, pokemon evee, smash brothers, luiges mansion...red dead 1&2,
    xbox.... call of duty classics (before black ops) halo, starwars. fallout
    but i prefer desktop p.c
    like stardew valley, fortnight, magic the gathering arena, ark, wow,original magic online ( but if your new dont bother its been up since early 90s so unless you put a couple 1000s in the game youll never win a match)

of course i also find all gtas, fable, mortal combat are good as well...

im a gamer ill give all a chance. but all the halo jumps in call of duty as well as wall running messed it up for me feels like they ruined it ww2 was cool i like a more realistic war game.. im still waiting on animal crossing 2 , it was a childhood fav. i still have original and the gamecube to go with it ...as well as the original Nintendo i got when i was 8 its still works lol...
    I loved ww2 as well but I felt like it was too short lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Been dying to get back into the scene and building a gaming pc, setting up a large projection screen and dabbling in VR. But back in the day The first Doom showed me the possibilities, then on to Duke Nukem, Full Throttle, Bad Mojo, Grim Fandango, Grand Theft Auto(s), Red Faction, The Half-Life series and Bioshock.

Even earlier, as a teen the Atari 5200 was the shit, accurate home versions of arcade favorites like PAC Man, Missile Command and Defender kept me up many a summer night.

Then in college, the Super NES rocked games like Donkey Kong Country, Pitfall, Super Mario bros, Chrono Trigger and this one long ass Sci-fi alien type game that just would not freakin end and frustrated the fuck out of me, the name escapes me as I blocked it out of my mind Lol

Just ordered a new computer with a 34” curved screen and sound system for the bedroom, once I get a proper desk, I’m def. going to get back into it! :)
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Verified Hobbyist BCD HungAznGuy's Avatar
    PC guy here. Waiting for the Switch Plus/XL/2.0/whatever they'll call it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quake-con!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Mortal Kombat 1, Gears of war, F.E.A.R

Verified Companion Companion WinnieL's Avatar
    I’m loving all the engagement here!
    Gaming has always been a big part of my life and it’s nice to connect with like minded nerds!

I’m currently saving up to build a new PC because my current one is slowly going down...
    I like to play MMORPGs on my pc as well as the occasional emulator.
    On top of that, I tend to use my PC for high rez art commissions so I need quite a bit of power.
    I basically live on PC Part Picker, building dream setups lol!
    Don't deny yourself when the heart wants what it wants.

No Review Policy
    ( ˘ ³˘)

All outcalls are for an hour or more and are an additional 50

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast