Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Let’s talk gaming! 🔥

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Currently PS4, but definitely waiting for the PS5 next year.

Right now, I switch between Destiny 2, the Division 2, and God of War. I have also played the Uncharted series since they first come out and have the spin off "The Lost Legacy" to play, but have not started it yet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HungAznGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieL View Post
    I’m loving all the engagement here!
    Gaming has always been a big part of my life and it’s nice to connect with like minded nerds!

I’m currently saving up to build a new PC because my current one is slowly going down...
    I like to play MMORPGs on my pc as well as the occasional emulator.
    On top of that, I tend to use my PC for high rez art commissions so I need quite a bit of power.
    I basically live on PC Part Picker, building dream setups lol!
    I built my current PC last year. Should last me for a while since my old one lasted 8 years. Most console exclusives don't really scream must buy at me, so I'm fine with the PC. Deep down, I am a Nintendo fanboy though.

Yeah, I also have a bunch of emulators (N64, PS1, SNES, etc) and ROMs on my Note 8, and with my Xbox One Controller, it's the best companion on the go.

Registered Male (Not Verified) AstroVibe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HungAznGuy View Post
    I built my current PC last year. Should last me for a while since my old one lasted 8 years. Most console exclusives don't really scream must buy at me, so I'm fine with the PC. Deep down, I am a Nintendo fanboy though.
    I agree. I prefer PC in nearly any scenario, outside of Nintendo exclusives.. And anything Kojima puts out always makes me buy whatever platform it's on, but that's beside the point.

I actually just upgraded my 6 year old build last month. Went with the i7 9700k and RTX 2080. The performance greatly supersedes the refresh rate of my monitor so I think I'm good for a while.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3