Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The disappearance of the foooking ladyboys!

BANNED!

The disappearance of the foooking ladyboys!

Shine da Great is curious why trannies or ladyboys have been scorned into not posting either here or Eccie. It used to be guys would post their encounters of plundering an ass vagina or ladyboys, trannies would also post ads seeking guys who are into that sort of thing. It never failed those that would post encounters got the obligatory conservatives telling them how nasty they are and shunning them to the shadows. Da great is a champion of the oppressed. I saw how when the negative comments rolled in staff did little or nothing to corral the homophobia. I’m wondering why any blue blood male would be concerned about another mans desires whatever they may be. Or is it that women here don’t want trannies here because they are concerned about possible competition. Please enlighten Shine Da Great because I don’t want these boards to shun any sexual orientation even though that isn’t my cup of tea. Tooodlez....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Trans people don’t post here or eccie because there is too much hatred and bigotry on both boards. You claim to be a champion of the oppressed, but your language betrays you as one of those who either hate different people, or just fail to understand them. Words like trannies and ladyboys are offensive and disrespectful. So until the negative climate changes here, I would not expect transgender or transsexual people to participate here.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    There are a few members on board, but they do tend to stay more unobtrusive, perhaps for reasons mentioned above.

Everybody have fun, I say, without judgement. IMHO, every member of the Hobby is "alternative" as far as the majority of people go due to our choice to pursue pleasure and/or profit this way, so no glass houses should be built onsite, chuckle.

It’s a real shame the kind of bullshit these poor people must endure. I met one of the trans members here. She was assaulted in her own home last year, and one of her friends almost beaten to death in New York earlier this year. Who can blame them for being UTR?

Yes Fancy, no glass houses. Let’s have fun and enjoy what everyone has to offer, no matter how different they may be.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I wonder if deez fine outlaw sweeties here wanna swim wit dudes who chill wit dem Ts on the side lol!

Quote Originally Posted by RawPower View Post
    I wonder if deez fine outlaw sweeties here wanna swim wit dudes who chill wit dem Ts on the side lol!
    Some will. Some won’t. I suspect the women here are more accepting than the men.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I am friends with a TS and when they are in public settings they make it very clear who they are without any misconceptions.

The advertising TS's are using words in hashtags on recent Twitter advertising as; Ladyboy, Tranny, TS, and whatever terms they want to use.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    OP,
    Enlighten you?
    Your posts might be a little easier to understand, thought provoking, enlightening even, if you weren't such a hypocrite.
    In this post you're all for letting people be who they are but in a previous post you were accusing women of being liars about something you could not possibly have definitive proof of them not enjoying an act they say they do.
    This hypocrisy is an established patter with you. I don't think you want to be taken seriously, you just want to stir shit. You got banned from one board for this bullshit spamming of co-ed. Hopefully you're on borrowed time here.
    Last edited by 1andonlyboardman; 06-22-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

BANNED!
    One of the coed threads is a thread called reviews and expenditures started by one of your buds tbone2u. I read that misery every day through my connects in high places. Funny you haven’t commented much since I voluntarily left for a bit. I might be back might not. I’m getting bored with these boards and buying pussy in general. You seem to have an issue with me cat man whilst I say nothing ever negative to you at all. I made Eccie coed entertaining now it’s just a bunch of idiotic redundant posts because no one there has much of a personality. Like I said I’m probably done there and will make this my home. I still have ready access to Eccie cat to procure pussy or to simply be bored so please don’t use the Eccie banned me for spam point. That’s entirely not true kitty. Love ya. Tooodlez....

Everyone should make efforts to keep the discussions on topic and not use the comment section to personally attack each other directly.

On Topic
    I Love my TS friend and her make-up skills are the best I have ever seen.
    She doesn't take hormones and chooses cosmetic surgery, gorgeous features like a tall, slender model with blonde hair. Men gravitate to her when she is out at a pub. Reminds me Uma Thurman

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Everyone should make efforts to keep the discussions on topic and not use the comment section to personally attack each other directly.

On Topic
    I Love my TS friend and her make-up skills are the best I have ever seen.
    She doesn't take hormones and chooses cosmetic surgery, gorgeous features like a tall, slender model with blonde hair. Men gravitate to her when she is out at a pub. Reminds me Uma Thurman
    There you go acting like a moderator AGAIN.

On topic, TS are just another fantasy in this fantasy island game we play. There are some TS that are extremely passable and are pretty hot, there are other TS that like like some guy with A cup tits, and a shaved body. It's something some of us used to joke about, but never crossed the like to see in session. Frankly TS don't bother me and I would love so sit down and visit with one, just to see where they're coming from.
    Last edited by WW-DEAR_JOHN; 06-22-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Is there a particular section they can advertise or do they advertise in the same area as the companions ?

Reminding someone to stay on topic is a team effort & giving constructive criticism. A topic I find interesting without it getting prematurely closed is my agenda.
    Last edited by Universal; 06-22-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Is there a particular section they can advertise or do they advertise in the same area as the companions ?
    Here and eccie TS companions advertise in the same areas as other companions. Backpage used to have a separate section for TS. Eros still does. There are boards specially for TS companions.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Here and eccie TS companions advertise in the same areas as other companions. Backpage used to have a separate section for TS. Eros still does. There are boards specially for TS companions.
    I didn't know Eros had a section .....
    Thanks, James my sexy burrito. I bet you are juicy !!!

I didn't know Eros had a section .....
    Thanks, James my sexy burrito. I bet you are juicy !!!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast