Sexy Italian California Goddess here for you and am ready! I do the things your wife is too prudish to do! I Adore a man who knows exactly what the Fuck he wants!

I can host or am more than happy to travel to you. I do not watch the clock as I truly love what I do and enjoy our time together!!

The sooner you book the better as my appointments tend to fill rather quickly. Since I've that amazing pussy you've always wanted and could never find until now!

Please text me at 903-508-3061 for immediate response. Along with the text be sure to send me a pm so that your verification process can be expedited... So we can get together immed. Once you text we can discuss menu and donations... xoxoxo. I'm in Tyler with an in call so your wife or other half doesn't know which turns me on and gets my pussy wet!

I offer half hour, hour, multi hour,extended amounts of time and overnights text, email and pm for details.... My menu is discussed during our private conversations but you will not be disappointed.

For photos please visit http://village.photos/members/Jezabelle13
Or contact me via text, pm or email in which I can send more pictures.

Serious inquiries only.

BOOK WHILE YOU CAN SPACES ARE LIMITED AS ALWAYS
talk to you soon xoxoxo
If you know what's best for you! Lol