Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My resignation from aspd...

R2D2?? :unsure:

Looks more like the Halloween version of Mr. Potato Head.

Seriously, Thank you dennisrn for all of your efforts on our behalf. It is appreciated.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    ck1942 wrote:
    A few friends last night may have noticed my (emotional) recounting of the momentary joy (and longer lasting hope, I hope) brought to some truly forgotten folks in a Houston shelter from the generosity of those contributing cash and toys at the Houston event.[/b]
    CK, as one who witnessed that I can truly say that I was moved as well. As you said during that conversation you made a difference in the lives of those people. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, can take that away.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Female (Not Verified) sweetshanexoxo's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    CK, as one who witnessed that I can truly say that I was moved as well. As you said during that conversation you made a difference in the lives of those people. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, can take that away.[/b]
    i agree makoa thanks for being such a Sweet guy.

Ck i am so glad that we are friends you are truly a wonderful man!

love ya all!
    MUAH
    shane

Retired Site "Guide"
    Not to steal anyone&#39;s thunder, I just wanted to mention that I am also here... not there... anymore.
    Happy to be "home2".

gfe

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gfejunkie @ Dec 19 2009, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Not to steal anyone&#39;s thunder, I just wanted to mention that I am also here... not there... anymore.
    Happy to be "home2".

gfe[/b]
    I am glad to see you guys here as well as the ladies from Austin, SA, and Houston. Will tc2 be involved over here, too?

GFE???!!! OMG
    Trust yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    gfejunkie
    you will be missed on the upstate ny part of the board. errrr the whole board. sorry to see you go. Thanks for all you have done for me on ASPD.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Retired Administrator
    Welcome!!

Retired Site "Guide"
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (squiretuck @ Dec 19 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Will tc2 be involved over here, too?[/b]
    He&#39;s been a Mod here as long as I have. How much he chooses to participate is up to him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Dec 19 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    gfejunkie
    Thanks for all you have done for me on ASPD.[/b]
    You&#39;re very welcome, offshore, and thank you for your kind words.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dennisrn @ Dec 19 2009, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Welcome!![/b]
    Thank you, dennisrn. It&#39;s good to be here.

gfe

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gfejunkie @ Dec 19 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    He&#39;s been a Mod here as long as I have. How much he chooses to participate is up to him.

You&#39;re very welcome, offshore, and thank you for your kind words.

Thank you, dennisrn. It&#39;s good to be here.

gfe[/b]

You know my question was meant in a positive manner. I am glad to know you guys are here.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    GFE, glad to see y&#39;all here, and, in part, sorry that has to be....

I take no credit for my emotions... it was something I was a part of, not responsible for. Civil organized nd ramrodded the Toys for Tots effort and the 400 cash and 60 or so toys were donated to a shelter... and the circumstances of how all who contributed made a least a little difference to some forgotten souls during this season of cheer... is overwhelming, especially for me, one who can count his own many blessings.

What really makes me sorrowful, very much so, is that many of us think of those less fortunate only once a year during the holiday season.

"Christmas at xmas season" is one thing.... that I feel more of us should consider having and sharing that spirit in July, for example, so folks out there know someone cares at other times of the year as well.

The M&G committees will schedule mid-year (think June or July) our own version of Toys for Tots fund raising events and not just in Houston.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD SofaKingFun's Avatar
    Dennisrn and gfejunkie, for all that you have done, (or especially in my case, what you didn&#39;t do~~>point my silly azz when I truly deserved it. :) ), and for all that you are, I offer my since thanks!

Here&#39;s hoping that Santa drops three Ho&#39;s your way.

Cheers!

ps...glad that you got the pumpkin-head avatar back.

Make that 1 less moderator on ASPD, I resigned yesterday.

LAP
    It&#39;s called the hobby for a reason, it&#39;s supposed to be something you enjoy doing. If you find that your no longer enjoying this...do something else.

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    you will be missed. What can I say, without sounding like a broken record. och just aged myself on that one. All mods have been good to me. But you where the one that helped me the most. thanks
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Retired Administrator
    Thanx for trying Mate and you really did great!!!

Like I mentioned to you last night -- withdrawal is actually quite simple and you&#39;ll hardly even notice

it..

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    welcome to all here..one board&#39;s loss is another board&#39;s gain. all of you gentlemen did fine jobs on that alternate site and you should be commended. if any assistance is needed, i&#39;m available..
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast