Thread: Oxtails and greens! A great hobby conclusion!

BANNED!

Oxtails and greens! A great hobby conclusion!

So my og want to go to destin Florida to check on his properties and a club. So he comes in my room and says shine book the trip. No problem. So I book the trip and think I’m going to be in destin for a whole week with no pussy. Now me and my hand have a great relationship but it gets old jacking off. So I go our home surfing for my kryptonite. A bad blond with no ass and pretty toes. Get one. Pm her. She responds back you’re an asshole here so get lost. I say just meet me for dinner and a movie. She agrees. We meet and she loves shine da great, so boo I’m going to destin for a week can you come. Yeah for 4000. Like babe are you serious. Room and board included plus a great nightlife. She said Shine Da Great what do you have. I said boo I have maybe 1500. She looks at me crazy but after some convincing she agrees. So I get the money from my Og pay her and off we go. She has a blast. So on the last day she asks da great what can I do for you. This is after a great week of some foooking and a whole lot of pussy eating because I’m old and sometimes my Mandingo doesn’t work right. So I say to her question I would love some oxtails and greens. She says I don’t know how to make that. No problem, we’ll figure it out together. Man we cooked that meal off google recipes, foooked in between and thoroughly enjoyed each other. So this thread is for any provider or hobbyist to share their most memorable encounters traveling with a provider for a week. Tooodlez....

Bragging Rights to Validate Haggling

The bragging rights of the haggling story with a HAPPY ENDING. You can have the last say if it makes you feel any better.

Well Played

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    So my og want to go to destin Florida to check on his properties and a club. So he comes in my room and says shine book the trip. No problem. So I book the trip and think I’m going to be in destin for a whole week with no pussy. Now me and my hand have a great relationship but it gets old jacking off. So I go our home surfing for my kryptonite. A bad blond with no ass and pretty toes. Get one. Pm her. She responds back you’re an asshole here so get lost. I say just meet me for dinner and a movie. She agrees. We meet and she loves shine da great, so boo I’m going to destin for a week can you come. Yeah for 4000. Like babe are you serious. Room and board included plus a great nightlife. She said Shine Da Great what do you have. I said boo I have maybe 1500. She looks at me crazy but after some convincing she agrees. So I get the money from my Og pay her and off we go. She has a blast. So on the last day she asks da great what can I do for you. This is after a great week of some foooking and a whole lot of pussy eating because I’m old and sometimes my Mandingo doesn’t work right. So I say to her question I would love some oxtails and greens. She says I don’t know how to make that. No problem, we’ll figure it out together. Man we cooked that meal off google recipes, foooked in between and thoroughly enjoyed each other. So this thread is for any provider or hobbyist to share their most memorable encounters traveling with a provider for a week. Tooodlez....
    Anotha entertaining post lol

1500 is much better ends than zero