Thread: Curious....

Verified Companion Companion Daisystarr77's Avatar

Curious....

I was only wondering after being verified by a hobbiest how long does it take. To be accepted? Or verified??

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm wondering the same thing from the other side. I've had two providers vouch for me over the weekend, and haven't been verified yet.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Depends on several factors: Whether the vouches were done properly (see the link in my signature line, please); whether they came from other verified members; whether they were sent during the week (please bear in mind that staff is volunteer and often Real World issues take precedence on weekends); whether the chief had a mountain of messages to plow though (again, volunteer); whether they were eaten by gremlins in transit (chuckle); and yes, usually takes two session confirmation. Both of you may PM me with the handles of those who sent said vouches, and I will look into expediting your status. Likely just a wee bit more patience required. Thanks! -- FIH/staff