Thread: home2

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    So where dos home2 go now? Back to a board for TX, or dos it keep the other forums? Will it grow on its own? Or wither away as a unwanted tool?

I first came to home2 as a place to go when ASPD was not up and running. But like home2 better from the first time I logged on.

I hope Home2 moves on its own. If not for all, at least for TX. But a rather for all.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Retired Companion (RIP)
    I'm with you OffShore - I love that H2 is more secure than aspd from the very start.

Verified Hobbyist
    Penny, don't trust Offshore. He just can't wait to spank you. ;)

Agree, I hope H2 continues for all.
    Maybe because it started as a secure, vouched and invited only site it had fewer members but more cooperation, less arguing.
    I've always liked H2.

ps hey offshore I wondered what site you meant in aspd post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Niktu @ Dec 12 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Penny, don&#39;t trust Offshore. He just can&#39;t wait to spank you. ;)

Agree, I hope H2 continues for all.
    Maybe because it started as a secure, vouched and invited only site it had fewer members but more cooperation, less arguing.
    I&#39;ve always liked H2.

ps hey offshore I wondered what site you meant in aspd post.[/b]
    If I ever go to TX again I want to see two pair of legs when there up close. PennyLane&#39;s and Tess&#39;s. Just not at the same time.

Ya what I meant was this site. But I just joined eccie.net. But want to keep this site and ASPD as the ones I go to.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Now OffShore - why wouldn&#39;t you want to see Tess & I at the same time?? We play well together!!! Very well......*evil smile*

Retired Administrator
    this is a nice place, isn&#39;t it???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Dec 12 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If I ever go to TX again I want to see two pair of legs when there up close. PennyLane&#39;s and Tess&#39;s. Just not at the same time.[/b]
    I can definitely vouch for those two pair of legs at the same time.

B)
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Registered Female (Not Verified) SatinSecrets's Avatar
    I&#39;m hoping that THIS is our new HOME!!! Let&#39;s keep it going!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PennyLane @ Dec 12 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Now OffShore - why wouldn&#39;t you want to see Tess & I at the same time?? We play well together!!! Very well......*evil smile*[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FootLong @ Dec 12 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I can definitely vouch for those two pair of legs at the same time.

B)[/b]
    I said if i ever go to TX again. Do not want to fly back to WNY as cargo, Penny.

Footlong,
    You are a better man than me.

SatinSecrets
    That may be easier in TX, Than Upstate NY.

------------------
    The Original Kelly

Retired Companion
    I have a *hunch*, Home2 will be more than just an idle site. Only time will tell.

RETIRED
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PennyLane @ Dec 12 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Now OffShore - why wouldn&#39;t you want to see Tess & I at the same time?? We play well together!!! Very well......*evil smile*[/b]
    We certainly do! I second that evil smile!
    And we haven&#39;t lost a gentleman yet!
    Tess
    Damn glad to be here!
    Visit My Website TopshelfTess.com
    PM or P411 for info.....Screening required!.....Sorry no newbies!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (topshelf @ Dec 13 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    We certainly do! I second that evil smile!
    And we haven&#39;t lost a gentleman yet!
    Tess[/b]
    LOL Now why did the autopilot in the movie airplane just cross my mind.

Dam now I need to dream up a way to get out and find a way for this Yankee make a return trip to TX. To bad the last time I was in TX was before knew about ASDP and home2.

I wonder if it would be ok to post a review I did from upstate ny aspd on Home2 newyork. Maybe even eccie
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Dec 13 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I wonder if it would be ok to post a review I did from upstate ny aspd on Home2 newyork.[/b]

Of course it would be OK.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Dec 13 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I wonder if it would be ok to post a review I did from upstate ny aspd on Home2 newyork. Maybe even eccie[/b]
    Don&#39;t cut and paste the review or any of the text from another board. Writing it from scratch is OK.

Remember there&#39;s no BCD comments section here, just the locker rooms.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...