Thread: Foxxy club! Please let her live!

BANNED!

Foxxy club! Please let her live!

So the other day I picked up a hot piece of pussy from the newest and greatest club going now called Eve, the old Fox Hollow. Fine yella thing with good hair. So I’m laying over at my OG house after I just laid the wood to this fine byotch in post orgasmic bliss and my OG knocks on my door. Like whenever he says move I move because he takes great care of me and this ain’t someone you say no to. Shine da great, take me to foxxy. Ok. So I get up, make the girl get dressed and go get the keys to my OG maybach. So I drive him to foxxy and low and behold them mofos are closed on a Tuesday. So I first call all my Eccie mod patnas to ask them what’s going on but I finally get an answer from another connect. Their bill is high so we might have seen the last of a legend. Damn, I feel like foxxys is my baby I’ve shot enough nut in there on the carpets, walls, table cloths and chairs. You know, marking my territory. I’ll keep you’ll posted. Tooodlez...

So they can't afford to pay the rent? I was wondering why they shut down.

I even asked a dancer who worked there regularly and she couldn't even tell me.

The woes of the AA strip club in 2019.......
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rent can’t be that high in that part of town. Plus, who else is going to take that spot. It’s in need of some renovations. I agree that the spot will be missed if gone for good.

BANNED!
    No the sister of the guy there all the time owns the property. They owe a million dollars in back taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    No the sister of the guy there all the time owns the property. They owe a million dollars in back taxes.
    A million dollars?? That shit must've piled up during the years.

What's gonna happen is someone from out of town will buy that property and turn that spot into a mixed club. That's if they don't tear it down first. Andf that spot was renovated a couple of years ago.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Relocated to strip club forum. Foxxy's Facebook page says they are "Closed Until Further Notice." https://www.facebook.com/foxxysinhouston/

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well, that ^^^^^ pretty much ends the discussion. Out of business!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered - not validated
    went to that bar years ago. when i visited htown.