Thread: May I please get a discount on the price. Tooodles!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    One more thing,
    In my 13 years experience in providing I have never heard such tasteless regards towards appreciation, I can remember the day when the Gentlemen would get the room...take you to Dinner & drinks and then pay the rate.
    This is just sad.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I dont think providers are spending just that hour on you. Like Clasesexx said, there is prep, screening and the stupid no shows. I will say this thread has been pretty civil and OP, u did have an interesting argument but it falls short when u look at all things considered. If u can't afford someone, find someone else.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    Sure, every client has a right to haggle. I choose not to. I believe that if I were to haggle prices, then I would be starting off on the wrong foot, and my chosen companion may not respond with her best effort to please me.

If a woman’s posted donation is more than I want to pay, I simply won’t contact her. But if her posted donation is budget friendly, and she meets all my other criteria, then I am happy to meet her on her terms. Keeping it simple.

My experience thus far has been most satisfying.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Sure, every client has a right to haggle. I choose not to. I believe that if I were to haggle prices, then I would be starting off on the wrong foot, and my chosen companion may not respond with her best effort to please me.

If a woman’s posted donation is more than I want to pay, I simply won’t contact her. But if her posted donation is budget friendly, and she meets all my other criteria, then I am happy to meet her on her terms. Keeping it simple.

Yep, there it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post

love this answer
    sexy, smart man ... Drooling over you