Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: May I please get a discount on the price. Tooodles!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
    Its not only annoying but extremely insulting.
    Exactly!

I'm here to clock some math and not to be haggled with math negotiations!!!!

~

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Although I completely agree with the almost everyone on here that negotiating is bad, especially on a first visit. (The way I see it is that if I'm asking for a discount on price, I would also expect a reduction of the service level provided as well)

However, what are the ladies thoughts on Multiple Hour discounts? I've done that before with my regular providers in the past, but never on a first meeting.

Food for thoughts as I'm a devil's advocate:
    • Since this is a business to which the ladies have plenty of competition, one would believe there are certain ladies out there that would be willing to negotiate on price depending on their individual situations. (Hence the reason some provided limited time specials or location based specials)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    I don’t waste my energy on haggling or negotiating rates in this hobby, I’ll simply decline not to see her and move on. Now there is some hypocrisy here, most providers operate by the “it’s not personal, it’s business” mantra. In the world of business, it’s taught that anything is negotiable. If providers are treating this hobby as a business, why take it offensive if someone negotiates for service? I’m sure outside this hobby, we all negotiate for something whether if it’s a home purchase, car, etc. As a provider, it’s your rate your choice to advertise as “Non-negotiable”.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. At some point some provider agreed to negotiate her price. That opened the hobby up to negotiation. To be insulted about being asked is anger misdirected. Better to be upset with the providers who agreed to negotiate in the first place and now, which perpetuates the problem, rather than the clients who ask.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

BANNED!
    Well Shine Da Great is going to do him. And all the ladies love Da Great and my foooking crew. I’m out with three Eccie ladies as I type getting foooked up at Club Aura in a section of course with my OG and our crew. Come on by oh sters. We got like 5 bottles on deck now with more to come. Club Aura. Nett street. See you there tonight. #a different club every night. MOD TIES. Familia. Pussy getters. It’s always fun over here. Sleep to 4pm every day. Da best life. Convoy outside. Let’s get it. Say da pussy cost regulars 200 an hour but can Shine Da Great slide in for one fitty! Tooodlez...

NO

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen several ladies here, and not a SINGLE one will say I ever asked for a discount. I have seen many more ladies then the reviews I have posted on the other site, many of those ladies are here. No one would ever say I haggled. The closest I have ever come is when an ad invites you to inquire about a special. Last thing I want is for a lady to feel like she is being underpaid. I figure if she feels pampered, AND if she is customer oriented, I will be pampered in kind.

But the game is changing. There are two strategies in play now. Those who offer a No-Haggle Price, and those that ask for an inflated price knowing many will bite, and that some will pinch. The latter are just making sure there is no money left on the table.

I don't want give a specific name, but recently someone posted a special on another board. Her normal rate was 'up there'. When I asked what her special was from a posted ad, I was quoted 1/3 of the price. The market is not built by non-hagglers like me alone, nor hagglers like shine. Its equally built by all involved in the hobby (providers and gents).

A lot of the ladies on here complaining about the haggling, are courtesans that I believe charge closer to a price people are willing to pay. They are sharing their truth, and If I was in their shoes I would be pissed as well.

But again, there are some that post 600-1200/hr and say 2 Hr minimum and still willing to see you for half an hour at 250-350.. go figure that logic. And no I'm not saying everyone asking 600+ (or any amount) is expecting this. But there are quite a few who are. I haven't seen those providers in this thread that I recognize. Personally, I just choose to pass on these types because I hate this car sale approach and because I would rather not risk slighting a provider.

The game has changed, but does not mean that you or I have to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetray View Post
    I've seen several ladies here, and not a SINGLE one will say I ever asked for a discount. I have seen many more ladies then the reviews I have posted on the other site, many of those ladies are here. No one would ever say I haggled. The closest I have ever come is when an ad invites you to inquire about a special. Last thing I want is for a lady to feel like she is being underpaid. I figure if she feels pampered, AND if she is customer oriented, I will be pampered in kind.

But the game is changing. There are two strategies in play now. Those who offer a No-Haggle Price, and those that ask for an inflated price knowing many will bite, and that some will pinch. The latter are just making sure there is no money left on the table.

I don't want give a specific name, but recently someone posted a special on another board. Her normal rate was 'up there'. When I asked what her special was from a posted ad, I was quoted 1/3 of the price. The market is not built by non-hagglers like me alone, nor hagglers like shine. Its equally built by all involved in the hobby (providers and gents).

A lot of the ladies on here complaining about the haggling, are courtesans that I believe charge closer to a price people are willing to pay. They are sharing their truth, and If I was in their shoes I would be pissed as well.

But again, there are some that post 600-1200/hr and say 2 Hr minimum and still willing to see you for half an hour at 250-350.. go figure that logic. And no I'm not saying everyone asking 600+ (or any amount) is expecting this. But there are quite a few who are. I haven't seen those providers in this thread that I recognize. Personally, I just choose to pass on these types because I hate this car sale approach and because I would rather not risk slighting a provider.

The game has changed, but does not mean that you or I have to.
    Pissed is fine I guess, but that anger needs to be equally distributed as you said.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

BANNED!
    This is really an asinine and crazy thread. No one here is going to actually tell the truth. Guys want to come across like they got tons of money. I don’t know why but they do. I don’t,this is an expenditure I would rather get for a lower price. At least with a so she might be there for me in the hospital if I fall sick. For ladies, there is a lot of bargaining going on when they need money and no calls are coming in. Better something than nothing and believe you me guys there is actually too much competition for pussy in Houston than disposable income. A lot of females spend hours or a day with no calls. They depend on us freaking out. Relax. Jack off. Get the price you want . You don’t overpay everybody else in your life so why overpay here. You don’t overpay your workers. Go out with a provider and you’ll learn how to bargain. I went out with one and she didn’t want to pay for shit. Everything was negotiable. My homegirl here, can I get some extra shrimp while batting her eyes, does catfish really cost that much. I will foooking negotiate a tangible, disposable item period. Most these supposed business owners kill me. They negotiate prices all day long if they are really business owners but have a problem negotiating here. the many reviewers here negotiate prices. Hey I’m xyz, everybody loves my reviews and I’ll bring you business so give me xyz special. And chicks go for it because more often than not the phone is not ringing because there is more supply than money. Period. I went out with a provider tonight and we in the back alley getting a slab of ribs from her connect for 10 dollars. Save me the hypocrisy please. I have a real problem with a mofo who will overpay a ****** blowing his sack but fight tooth and nail to give his employee a raise she deserves so she can feed her family. He’s not generous then because his worker isn’t feeding his desires. Please save me on negotiating is classless bullshit because I know better. Tooodlez...

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. At some point some provider agreed to negotiate her price. That opened the hobby up to negotiation. To be insulted about being asked is anger misdirected. Better to be upset with the providers who agreed to negotiate in the first place and now, which perpetuates the problem, rather than the clients who ask.
    Very well said my friend.

+2

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    May I please get a discount on the price. Tooodles!

^^^ future threads of this nature will be moved to the ISO's.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4