Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Respect for the Hobby

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    I can deff relate. Cant stand Bargaining and dont allow it.
    And cant stand cheap **** either. They fuck it up for everyone. How do you think bbbj became the norm. When cbj used to be. Pressure of Competion.

I recently decided to just go under the radar.
    On my side of town there were only a couple pawgs and recently one of them has decided to start offering one of the things I offer for my 90-minute $400 session she's offering it for an hour for 250 or there's another girl who decieded SE was PAWG Central so to under cut all of the pawg competion i watched her drastically drop her rates 120 for full on GFE bbbj kissing cim.... everything some girls are doing it for around hundred. it does mess up the industry. But it goes in waves. As i got older ive realized i can keep my rates where i want and not change them bc of competition. Also Quality Gents like Quality ladies. And i prefer quality over quantity. Repeat business is always better than having to constantly post and post and post up.
    "Pawg Central" Lmaoooo….. yeah everything she said LOL.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Ah, thanks for the illuminating info above, NJ. That IS a new price point I had not seen before!!

Whether catering to champagne taste or a beer budget, still each individual lady's decision on what to charge for HER playful product based on HER circumstances, and who bellies up to the bar is their biz. Whether pressure to conform to others' expectations/examples comes from Hobbyists or Companions or both, rates should be a personal choice outside the coercion of others, IMHO.

The Hobby is a Free Market System. Fortunately, like other types of goods or services, consumers like variety and options, so there is ample space for decadent diversity.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-20-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    This may be what DB is referring to.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ll-100-outcall
    The guys will be grateful for you leading them to a young 26 year old
    Beautiful lady.
    Good Job Nordic , they would have never found without you.

Verified Companion Companion Lexieinhouston's Avatar
    i don’t know but I find it really hard to believe anyone has been a member in Houston for a year and not have known about Superhead...especially someone monitoring everyone else’s rates, smh.

Haggling and the hobby go hand in hand, if you don’t like it, put it in your signature line and don’t respond to anyone doing it. I raised my rates and no longer waste my time haggling. The special I have right now (ends today) was to honor Fathers & was the first one I’ve had since moving to Austin in Nov.

I almost wanna do 50 an hr just because of this thread, rofl.
    Currently in Austin & hug deprived

Please see the About Me section of My Profile above 🌹🥂

Calendar: https://preferred411.com/Calendar/vi...ndar.cfm/P7420

P411: P7420

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    The guys will be grateful for you leading them to a young 26 year old
    Beautiful lady.
    Good Job Nordic , they would have never found without you.

If you notice, I also led them to the review that should discourage most of them.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
    i don’t know but I find it really hard to believe anyone has been a member in Houston for a year and not have known about Superhead...especially someone monitoring everyone else’s rates, smh.

Haggling and the hobby go hand in hand, if you don’t like it, put it in your signature line and don’t respond to anyone doing it. I raised my rates and no longer waste my time haggling. The special I have right now (ends today) was to honor Fathers & was the first one I’ve had since moving to Austin in Nov.

I hear you, thinking the same way.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post

Thank you, Sis!!! Hugs.

IMO, if being haggled by a guy
    she could have just said NO!
    No. It's a complete sentence. Neither justification nor explanation is required.

But instead of saying NO the OP had to throw slugs at other providers because their rate wasn't acceptable to her standards.

~44

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    I'll address the issues that were brought up by DB

Low rates by providers--I am a single man paying a shit load of child support. Therefore, I don't have a lot of disposable income. Since I'm single, I do enjoy the company of a lady now and then. But because of the whole CS issue, the ladies that I can see are limited. Therefore, I have to be really frugal about the money I spend in the hobby. I typically choose the ladies that have good reviews, but lower rates because of my situation. So, I am one who appreciates ladies that offer lower everyday rates and even those those offer higher rates, but sometimes lower them in a special. I'm certain I'm not the only one who has to do this.

Haggling--I'm not one to haggle. If I can't afford a lady's rate, I just won't see her. I'll wait for her to run a special and if she never does, then I'll have to bite the bullet and pay the normal rate or just not ever see her. It's not for me to try and haggle with a provider like she's a used car salesman.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Well, to each their own.
    I guess some do survive on $50 play

Here's a Fact tid bit...
    (Sit down before reading)

Once upon a time in ******ville TX, the norm for Greek was $800, & CBJ as a pre snack, both parties satisfied within 2hrs
    LOL
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th
    Limited Locations 45N Locations or NW Heights

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by StopShort View Post
    I'll address the issues that were brought up by DB

Low rates by providers--I am a single man paying a shit load of child support. Therefore, I don't have a lot of disposable income. Since I'm single, I do enjoy the company of a lady now and then. But because of the whole CS issue, the ladies that I can see are limited. Therefore, I have to be really frugal about the money I spend in the hobby. I typically choose the ladies that have good reviews, but lower rates because of my situation. So, I am one who appreciates ladies that offer lower everyday rates and even those those offer higher rates, but sometimes lower them in a special. I'm certain I'm not the only one who has to do this.

Haggling--I'm not one to haggle. If I can't afford a lady's rate, I just won't see her. I'll wait for her to run a special and if she never does, then I'll have to bite the bullet and pay the normal rate or just not ever see her. It's not for me to try and haggle with a provider like she's a used car salesman.
    Hear hear. I'll either not see a provider that's too high or wait for a special. $200 for the hour gfe is my sweet spot.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    All chicks wanna be low volume high dollar but some have to be higher volume lower rate

The chick thinks she decides if she be low volume or high but it’s not in her control, it depends on how many dudes want to see her and her personal situation

If mongers keep haggling some broad down then it means she’s asking for too much

If she working all the time then she asking for too little

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Food for thought-One could argue that a companion who has a low fee structure is not being disrespectful but rather highly competitive.

The initial post could be perceived as an attempt to fix local menu prices artificially high. Some admirers are more likely than not to percieve any attempt at price fixing in the hobby as disrespectful. Just as the price of goods and services can go up, prices can also go down. Value like beauty is often a perception in the mind of the beholder. First, some practitioners of the hobby may implicitly associate high price with high quality and/or low volume. I suggest that based on my past experiences and observations over the last 40 years this assumption is not always applicable. Second, some hobby enthusiasts operate on the assumption that companions who charge higher rates are more probable to provide a safer incall location as well as a admirer experience that consistently meets or exceeds expectations. While this may appear to be true on a prima facie basis, one has only to read a sufficient sampling of reviews on oh2 or eccie to falsify the notion that high price is consistently congruent to a high quality hobby experience. Third, some companions do engage in the hobby primarily for financial reasons. On the other hand, many companions do not and have diversified their revenue stream to be financially resilient as a result of their real world business acumen rather than their sexual prowess. If a companion charges a fee for their time or services then they are by default a professional and business person. Consequently, there are certain generally accepted business principles that apply to every business and industry sector.

1. Charge the maximum price the market will bear or not (offer incentives to preferred loyal customers). Continuously monitor the competition and refine the product mix and marketing strategies until the desired client base and revenue stream is realized.

2. Price points and location can be part of a marketing strategy to discourage undesirable clients. Moreover, use descretion when making a determination who will be allowed to order off the secret menu.

3. Invest in areas that add value to the services requested by your clients and create a competitive advantage your competitors cannot easily replicate (pricing, location, real estate, business education, digital literacy, admirer experience, etc.).

4. Leverage customer reviews, self-reflection and self-assessment to establish a cycle of continuous improvement and sustainable growth. Established clients are a known variable and stabilize revenue with little or no risk. New clients represent uncertainty and risks but are required for sustainable growth. Leverage screening tools, referrals and recommendations from trusted associates to minimize risks.

5. Acknowledge that goodwill and social capital have real world value, do not discount chance, stay on the good side of Karma and always err on the side of caution.

In other words do not confuse ethics with morals. Think ethically and don't haggle over prices.
    Last edited by Westley; 06-21-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    Food for thought-One could argue that a companion who has a low fee structure is not being disrespectful but rather highly competitive.

don't haggle over prices.
    Bingo !!!!!
    Every business runs $pecials that are bargains
    Smart Men make me excited

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    Just as the price of goods and services can go up, prices can also go down.
    exactly. where there are times when "a fast nickel beats a slow dime"

....a business expression

thanks Westley.

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    It's all about competition, marketing and promotion.

The company I work for used to never run promotions (or specials). But when a competitor started running promotions and giving discounts, it put the pressure on my company to do the same or lose the business to the competitor. Now, my company runs promotions at least once per quarter, if not more.

All of that is to say that the hobby is a competitive business. Charge whatever you wish for your normal rate. However, it's good to run specials. Those specials will more than likely bring new business that may end up being repeat business if the services are up to par.

I've mentioned being frugal on my budget. Specials have allowed me to see some awesome ladies that I would never normally be able to afford. Win-win for both of us
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast