Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Respect for the Hobby

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    You're saying ladies are advertising $50 for "H" as in hour-long sessions? I have not seen that here at all. Or do you mean $50 for a quick "head" session? Haven't really noticed that, either, but might have missed it.

It is every companion's right to post the rate she wishes, as site ads and offerings encompass all flavors and budgets. The Hobby is all about freedom of choice.
    The whole Capitalistic world of enterprise is based on various marketing styles and product price points, so while just my lowly opinion, I don't see how that disrespects the P4P profession any more than any other profitable endeavor.

Haggling for specials based on what others advertise is unnecessary. Gents can always look for someone more in keeping with what's in their wallets for risque recreational expenditure.
    I haven’t seen any of those ads here either. I don’t think I ever saw $50/hour on Backpage. If I had I would have questioned their validity, and I think most other clients would too.

I agree with what others have already said here. Women are free to set their prices. Low prices do not necessarily show disrespect toward the hobby. Like all clients, I appreciate low prices. But more than that, I appreciate high value, and I’m willing to pay for that if I can afford it.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

BANNED!
    Please, please tell me where them 50 dollar an half hour females are at. Please. I haven’t seen any at all but you have piqued my interest so I might start looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Low prices do not necessarily show disrespect toward the hobby. Like all clients, I appreciate low prices.
    In my OPINION as everyone else has one....
    We have a legend that most are familiar with and loved by everyone, she has advertised $120 for half hour rates. If someone is frustrated and venting there isn't a need to insult other providers by saying they have no respect based on their rates. Some women run specials
    Thank you James for your intelligent and unbiased comment without coming across as a white knight. The reason I choose smart men BCD

Verified Companion Companion DiamondBabe01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    In my OPINION as everyone else has one....
    We have a legend that most are familiar with and loved by everyone, she has advertised $120 for half hour rates. If someone is frustrated and venting there isn't a need to insult other providers by saying they have no respect based on their rates. Some women run specials
    Thank you James for your intelligent and unbiased comment without coming across as a white knight. The reason I choose smart men BCD
    In regards to the disrespect I was speaking about the men haggling.i think you misinterpreted my post Lmao nobody insulted anyone here but you it seems . Post as you wish love

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Please, please tell me where them 50 dollar an half hour females are at. Please. I haven’t seen any at all but you have piqued my interest so I might start looking.
    OH2 ladies for 50, lol!! Try checking out the Bissy scene or the general SW scene there is a thread on the subject.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...=street+walker

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBabe01 View Post
    In regards to the disrespect I was speaking about the men haggling.i think you misinterpreted my post Lmao nobody insulted anyone here but you it seems . Post as you wish love
    I was talking to James about his comments using the word "disrespect"with AGREEMENT in his opinion, wasn't talking to you Diamond

Ladies, there is a time and place for everything.
    There are certain respect guidelines both providers and hobbiest should follow. First I’d like to address the ladies, I get this is a competitive forum but it would be delightful if you girls advertising 50 for H sessions would take that elsewhere it brings the value down on all of us. How are yal even surviving? Also men if a woman has her rates set up just respectfully decline no need to go back and fourth and haggle because superhead09 gave you the world for under a bill. I’m just venting hoping this is the right space ... I’m just sick of the value and moral going down on all the potentially great sites.
    **for the sensitive ones, I’m not judging you, think of this as motivation *
    I can deff relate. Cant stand Bargaining and dont allow it.
    And cant stand cheap **** either. They fuck it up for everyone. How do you think bbbj became the norm. When cbj used to be. Pressure of Competion.

I recently decided to just go under the radar.
    On my side of town there were only a couple pawgs and recently one of them has decided to start offering one of the things I offer for my 90-minute $400 session she's offering it for an hour for 250 or there's another girl who decieded SE was PAWG Central so to under cut all of the pawg competion i watched her drastically drop her rates 120 for full on GFE bbbj kissing cim.... everything some girls are doing it for around hundred. it does mess up the industry. But it goes in waves. As i got older ive realized i can keep my rates where i want and not change them bc of competition. Also Quality Gents like Quality ladies. And i prefer quality over quantity. Repeat business is always better than having to constantly post and post and post up.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion Lady_kayla001's Avatar
    Ladies, there is a time and place for everything.
    There are certain respect guidelines both providers and hobbiest should follow. First I’d like to address the ladies, I get this is a competitive forum but it would be delightful if you girls advertising 50 for H sessions would take that elsewhere it brings the value down on all of us. How are yal even surviving? Also men if a woman has her rates set up just respectfully decline no need to go back and fourth and haggle because superhead09 gave you the world for under a bill. I’m just venting hoping this is the right space ... I’m just sick of the value and moral going down on all the potentially great sites.
    **for the sensitive ones, I’m not judging you, think of this as motivation *
    I agree alot of girls on the this site and others sites are cheap and it is bringing the value down to us girls who have real rent and real bills i believe yall ladies should respect yall self alil more period if everybody had respectable rates everybody would be happy.... clients and providers their going to come see us if we raises the rates or not they still want service....

Give us some ballpark figures on cheap prices instead of beating around the bush. I would like to know. I don't compare my prices to others so I don't know the going rate

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    I can deff relate. Cant stand Bargaining and dont allow it.
    And cant stand cheap **** either. They fuck it up for everyone. How do you think bbbj became the norm. When cbj used to be. Pressure of Competion.

I recently decided to just go under the radar.
    On my side of town there were only a couple pawgs and recently one of them has decided to start offering one of the things I offer for my 90-minute $400 session she's offering it for an hour for 250 or there's another girl who decieded SE was PAWG Central so to under cut all of the pawg competion i watched her drastically drop her rates 120 for full on GFE bbbj kissing cim.... everything some girls are doing it for around hundred. it does mess up the industry. But it goes in waves. As i got older ive realized i can keep my rates where i want and not change them bc of competition. Also Quality Gents like Quality ladies. And i prefer quality over quantity. Repeat business is always better than having to constantly post and post and post up.

Exactly! Kudos

Verified Companion Companion Lady_kayla001's Avatar
    I agree if everybody had respectable rates then everybody will be happy it doesn't matter if we raise our rates or not the clients still going to come see us there's no reason girls on this site or any other site rates to be $50 like is real girls out here that have real rent and real bills and y'all are messing it up not judging at all get your money by any means necessary but when girls have real bills and real rent and real morals then yall make it very hard

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Give us some ballpark figures on cheap prices instead of beating around the bush. I would like to know. I don't compare my prices to others so I don't know the going rate

You must have a thrill for confrontation.

This is a discussion thread.... Someone mentioned $50 dollars, the guys couldn't find anything near that price. One of the main points brought up was cheaper rates. People can't read minds on what is considered cheap unless there is some ideas to correlate a going rate. We can't guess or assume

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    This may be what DB is referring to.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ll-100-outcall
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast