Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Respect for the Hobby

Verified Companion Companion DiamondBabe01's Avatar

Red face Respect for the Hobby

Ladies, there is a time and place for everything.
    There are certain respect guidelines both providers and hobbiest should follow. First I’d like to address the ladies, I get this is a competitive forum but it would be delightful if you girls advertising 50 for H sessions would take that elsewhere it brings the value down on all of us. How are yal even surviving? Also men if a woman has her rates set up just respectfully decline no need to go back and fourth and haggle because superhead09 gave you the world for under a bill. I’m just venting hoping this is the right space ... I’m just sick of the value and moral going down on all the potentially great sites.
    **for the sensitive ones, I’m not judging you, think of this as motivation *
    Last edited by DiamondBabe01; 06-20-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Oh, lordt. Are we judging others now?

Not judging at all love. Why settle? This isn’t BP or Craigslist to each is its own

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    You're saying ladies are advertising $50 for "H" as in hour-long sessions? I have not seen that here at all. Or do you mean $50 for a quick "head" session? Haven't really noticed that, either, but might have missed it.

It is every companion's right to post the rate she wishes, as site ads and offerings encompass all flavors and budgets. The Hobby is all about freedom of choice.
    The whole Capitalistic world of enterprise is based on various marketing styles and product price points, so while just my lowly opinion, I don't see how that disrespects the P4P profession any more than any other profitable endeavor.

Haggling for specials based on what others advertise is unnecessary. Gents can always look for someone more in keeping with what's in their wallets for risque recreational expenditure.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-20-2019 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Internet blip

You’re absolutely right, everyone can do what they want. This is me venting , don’t mind me

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

It is every companion's right to post the rate she wishes, as site ads and offerings encompass all flavors and budgets. The Hobby is all about freedom of choice.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBabe01 View Post
    Ladies, there is a time and place for everything.
    There are certain respect guidelines both providers and hobbiest should follow. First I’d like to address the ladies, I get this is a competitive forum but it would be delightful if you girls advertising 50 for H sessions would take that elsewhere it brings the value down on all of us. How are yal even surviving? Also men if a woman has her rates set up just respectfully decline no need to go back and fourth and haggle because superhead09 gave you the world for under a bill. I’m just venting hoping this is the right space ... I’m just sick of the value and moral going down on all the potentially great sites.
    **for the sensitive ones, I’m not judging you, think of this as motivation *
    Not necessary to Bash Superhead .... Mind your business and everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Not necessary to Bash Superhead .... Mind your business and everyone is happy.
    Lol if that’s actually someone’s name on here I apologize but I literally made that up hun.

We do have a Superhead provider by that name, A Nice lady

LET ME SAY THIS LOUDER. I’m NOT bashing anyone... if you feel personally targeted that’s on you. I’m saying how I feel isn’t that what this area is for?

- - - Updated - - -

Well this wasn’t for her. I made that up sorry

DiamondBabe... Sweetie, I didn't think that you were bashing anyone -

butt you do seem frustrated with guys trying to negotiate your ratez.

...and that's very understandable.

Many years ago, I was (pretty naive and) unaware of the 'boards' --

so CL and BP were the places to search...

I learned a lot... and one thing that I learned is that a guy (usually) does himself NO FAVOR to negotiate rates

That $20 saved (by the guy's nego) is easily withheld by the provider in terms of her service and enthusiasm

OFF TOPIC (a bit)... butt, DiamondBabe was my 100th Eccie review - she was very nice, IMHO

gents, check that review and others, too -- and if you do choose to see her, I suggest that you don't nego her rates... LOL

all the best...
    Last edited by skittlez; 06-20-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
    DiamondBabe... Sweetie, I didn't think that you were bashing anyone - butt you do seem frustrated with guys trying to negotiate your ratez.

...and that's very understandable.

Many years ago, I was (pretty naive and) unaware of the 'boards' -- so CL and BP were the places to search...

I learned a lot... and one thing that I learned is that a guy does himself NO FAVOR to negotiate rates

That $20 saved (by the guy's nego) is easily withheld by the provider in terms of her service and enthusiasm

Thank you Skittz, I don’t care what u girls post but when guys compare rates and try to force me to go down on those terms it is frustrating

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    DB, you’re good. I MHO, You don’t come off as bashing anyone or telling anyone what to do. You do come off as expressing your OPINION only. That’s what this Forum is for correct...expressing your opinion???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    DB, you’re good. I MHO, You don’t come off as bashing anyone or telling anyone what to do. You do come off as expressing your OPINION only. That’s what this Forum is for correct...expressing your opinion???
    Thank you babe ��

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    +1

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast