Thread: Caseykk: So-So time w/ Caseykk

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Caseykk: So-So time w/ Caseykk

Companion's Handle: Caseykk
    Date of Visit: 6/17/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-523-5330
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25372-Caseykk
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: small talk, bbbj, K9, MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Burnette & upto waist
    Smoking Status: Yes XXXXXXXXX
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: about 5'6", bit on chubby side, huge huge knockers.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    arrived at motel room. Talked for few mins and then went down to business. BBBJ was below par, no emotions or eye contact. Seems like she didn't enjoy and was there forcefully. I got turned off too. I saw her pics in profile which attracted to me but its not the same in person. I wouldn't repeat with her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-07-2019 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Edited for core guideline violation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can definitely see how this could happen with her as she is not very proactive, But I have seen her twice and really enjoyed both shows. But I also noticed you did K9 and mish. Damn dude the big thrill with her is CG just seeing those amazing Score Magazine EE tits bouncing up and down on top of you is worth the price of admission. And I am not even a tit guy but still they really got me going big time. I'm actually thinking about calling her again.

Thanks, OP...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Yeah, man. The only provider that went from my ATF to DNS in such a rapid pace.

Its a shame man. I've been with her a few times and definitely saw a jaded look in her eyes. I can only assume the Hobby is not for her right now. Perhaps she would be better off finding another way to earn her bread.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yup, jaded and bitter seems to describe the current attitude.

Perhaps she needs some time at a menial job earning $12 an hour to make her appreciate us more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What a shame. Sorry bud.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for the latest information on her.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    Yeah, man. The only provider that went from my ATF to DNS in such a rapid pace.

Same here bro..........................

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Fucked me over big time 8/23/19 Wasted FOUR hours and a tank of gas tryin to set up w/this PHAT GIRL She got a sociopathic attitude probably induced by what we're not supposed to talk about. Possibly managed...idk

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexOnFire View Post
    Yup, jaded and bitter seems to describe the current attitude.

Perhaps she needs some time at a menial job earning $12 an hour to make her appreciate us more.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-25-2019 at 07:42 PM. Reason: HIDE tags.

Glad to see his bad juju made to go buh-bye. He was a malcontent on the other board, too, and as I said about him once, “He’s not happy unless he’s not happy.”

I express again my appreciation to the Admins here for working to maintain a genteel environment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    CoverMe: “I express again my appreciation to the Admins here for working to maintain a genteel environment.”

Hear hear!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Really

CM. Like yourself, I prefer to keep conversation civil. However, bashing CaseyKK should get a pass. This heifer is as bad as ******s get. If the mods want to make a real contribution to this board they should simply ban her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Boomer, for someone who wants to keep conversations civil, you failed miserably. Your comments on a four month old thread were rude and insulting. Perhaps it’s you that the mods should ban.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast