Thread: New to this. Hopeful we can start things off with a bang! lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Cool New to this. Hopeful we can start things off with a bang! lol

Hey everyone, I'm a new guy here looking to get into this scene. People here seem pretty open so hopefully we'll become fast friends. Feel free to pm me about the do's and don'ts of this service. Also, if there are any recommendations you want to make, feel free to let me know.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Hello and welcome. There are a couple stickies near the top. I'd recommend going over and familiarizing yourself with the guidelines.
    Have fun! :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard Bro.

+1 SP
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSD View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm a new guy here looking to get into this scene. People here seem pretty open so hopefully we'll become fast friends. Feel free to pm me about the do's and don'ts of this service. Also, if there are any recommendations you want to make, feel free to let me know.
    I recommend you unzip your pants and let me take a look !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    Hello and welcome. There are a couple stickies near the top. I'd recommend going over and familiarizing yourself with the guidelines.
    Have fun! :)
    Everything P said and find you a newbie friendly lady that's actually in Houston such as myself. Feel free to pm if you need anything !!

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSD View Post
    Another thing I would love to recommend, Traveling ladies are definitely worth seeing when they visit that way you have a variety of tasty dishes, get your money's worth with women that ENJOY their encounter's. Focused on your joystick with a great sense of humor is a bundle package every woman should have in this business.

Welcome love ��

Verified Companion Companion Jasmine Starr's Avatar
    Welcome!
    FORMERLY ALLI
    P411: P8979
    (281) 367-1931
    NORTH HOUSTON
    ACCEPTING VENMO, CASH APP AND PAYPAL
    $50 Cancelation, NC/NS , rescheduling fee to be used towards next appt within a week of cancelled appt.
    I will not schedule with you again
    until you pay it!
    NO GREEK, BBFS, TUMA OR DATO! DON'T EVEN ASK!!