I have only been in the hobby for about two years, but now I think is the time for me to retire from it. I will keep my account and I will most likely comment on a post here and there, but it is highly unlikely I will met any new ladies. I am retiring because I like having a regular and I hate the process of finding another woman that I enjoy both physically and conversationally. My ATF (Nikki Tylor) has retired and so I guess it is time for me to do the same.

This past weekend I started reflecting on my time in the hobby and over the last two years I have had some good times and bad. I have met some crazy people and some amazing people. I have fell in love twice and I have been hurt bad once. I have been excited, and I have been disappointed. What I realize is there has always been ups and downs in my time in the hobby but only one thing was constant during my time and that was my true friendship with Miss Jae.

Miss Jae was one of the first ladies I met and unlike the others I met up unto this point, she was the only lady not out to take advantage of me. In fact she knew I was dumb to the hobby and took me under her wing. She taught me the hobby world's language. I would text her all the time asking her questions about what is a BBBJ, Russian, CG, etc.. ( what now sounds like crazy questions). I remember asking her if I had to actually learn to speak Greek to see some of the ladies..lol. She was very patient with me and always helpful. When I was seriously taken advantage of and had my heart broken, she was there to get me through it. When I had bad days at work she was there. When I had personal family problems she was there. I still remember getting us takeout and sitting there for hours just talking.

Miss Jae is a wonderful provider, but she was more importantly my best friend. I am ashamed to say I was not as good a friend to her as she was to me. In fact, I should have pursued more with Miss Jae, she is truly a good person with a good head on her shoulder and a wonderful heart.

I highly recommend that each of you take the time out this coming weekend and think about who in this hobby has been good to you and what relationship are truly important to you. Let those people know and make sure you always treat them right. Life is short but it is long alone.

Redlobos (The Red Wolf--aka, the lone wolf).