Total Paid: $$$.4

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: blonde

Race: white

Perfume/Fragrance:

Smoking Status: does not smoke

Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD

Provider`s Face and Body: 5'8" 140 with nice, natural DDs (one of them pierced), blonde hair with some natural brown coming through. Several tats. Her latest pics are accurate.

Comments:
    I know Marley from a ways back - over a year ago we first met for lunch and then again later for some nice BCD time. I hadn't seen her since then but she sent me a PM after seeing one of my posts. I don't post much lately (lurk alot though) and she had wondered if I was still around. Indeed I am still around and was aware that she was now offering greek, but only to select gents since she is new at it.

TCB

Marley and I traded PMs for a while and when it got closer to the date we switched to TMs. I don't like TMs as much since it sucks to text on my hobby phone. But the communication was good and we had no problems. The original incall location was switched on the day of the appointment but it was still reasonably within my travel range and worked out fine through the texts.

The incall ended up being a mid level motel in far north Travis county along IH35. Nothing I would be uncomfortable with later at night. Easy to find, easy to get in and out.

BCD

Marley looks very nice since she's lost some weight from last year. Some kisses and hugs as I came into the room, we chatted briefly to get caught up and then I grabbed a quick shower. She stripped and laid on the bed and we kissed more while I fondled those big boobs and continued to chat.

I went down for some DATY. Marley still has a fine looking and great tasting pussy! Peel back those puffy outer lips and you see a very pretty set of inner lips with a tiny clit. I enjoyed some extended time at the Y and then inserted a finger (and then two). She still has a nice tight kitty. I slowly started probing her backdoor with a finger from my other hand. Using my saliva and her juices I started knocking on that TIGHT backdoor with my pinky. Keep in mind that I do not have big meaty hands so if I'm telling you this is tight - it's really tight! BTW digits can be very much YMMV with Marley. I keep my nails trimmed short and keep them clean.

I didn't want to rush the rear invasion so I moved up and got an excellent BBBJ for a while. I took a handful of her soft hair and bobbed her head up and down on Jetson Jr making her gag every now and then. Marley was letting the spit run down my cock and dribble onto her tits. Again I grabbed myself some titty and rolled it around. Marley was doing a helluva job and my cock was now rock hard. I spread her legs and used my "pussy" hand to start finger fucking her again. Yes - when you do ass play with your fingers you have a "pussy" hand and an "ass" hand. Don't mix them up. I really could have just blown in her mouth but I knew I had to try that ass.

I reluctantly pulled her off my cock and broke out the lube. It took another ten minutes of careful finger work to get that ass ready. First one finger, then replaced it with a larger finger, then a thumb. A little more lube and then two fingers, then back to one. At times with two fingers in her ass I would use a finger from my "pussy" hand to massage her from inside her pussy. All this time there was a lot of reassuring talk on my end. It was obvious that she was very nervous about this. Gradually I got her to the point of taking just the tips of three fingers (squeezed together). It was time to try my cock.

The first attempt had Marley on her back. I applied a cover and lubed it up. I lined up my cock and starting rubbing the head around that starfish. Pushed - but no go. Lots of lube can sometimes hinder as well as help. Pushed again and it slipped under and between her cheeks. Hmmm.... Italian would be good with this gal too. She's got the ass cheeks for it. But I want the real thing. Marley tried to help me line up and hold me straight while I pushed. Again it wouldn't go.

Second attempt - I rolled Marley on to her stomach and stuck the pillows under her. Then I had her reach back and open those ass cheeks. Lined up old Jetson Jr and applied the pressure. Slowly that head went in. Yes!! I eased the rest of myself in. Not all the way to my balls as the position was not right for deep penetration. And I didn't want deep penetration at this point. If it's too painful she won't want to finish. I laid there for a while just rocking to and fro so she could get used to it. Over time I started increasing the speed and length of the stroke. Marley would moan with pleasure and occasionally suck in her breath at the slight pain. I was in, so I knew I was okay. So I leaned over her and starting whispering dirty things in her ear as I fucked her ass. Sweat started building up on my face and dripped onto her back. I watched her clench the sheets and squirm under my cock. I could feel my O coming. I asked her if she wanted to feel me cum in her ass. She said yes. I told her to tell me that then. And she did - like the good girl she is. When the time came I laid still so she could feel my cock pulse as I dumped my load.

We stayed in that position for a while. As my cock softened I eased my way out. Excused myself to the bathroom, took care of the cover, and got a couple of warm washcloths to clean off the lube. A little more small talk and then we departed.

I had a great time being her "instructor" during this session. I guess you could say I get my kinks out of this. I've introduced some civvie girls to anal in the distant past and got my jollies from it. This rendevous helped me relive some of those past thrills.

Do you recommend this provider? Yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monk Rasputin's Avatar
    Oh my goodness gracious! And all this without even an assist from one of my favorite training wheels, the “My First Butt Plug,” “Petite Purple,” 3-1/2 inches long, a nice 7/8 inch flare.

I wonder if Marley has ever considered figging? Seems like a logical next step.

Monk

p.s. Speaking of toys, Jetson, I left you a little stocking stuffer in the "Dear Santa" thread.
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monk Rasputin @ Nov 22 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I wonder if Marley has ever considered figging? Seems like a logical next step.[/b]
    OK, I admit I had to go look this up. I have not been as far around the block as Monk has obviously! It does seem logical. Tell me please - have you really done this??? Fascinating.

For anyone else that is stumped, &#39;figging&#39; comes up pretty quickly on wikipedia.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GJetson @ Nov 22 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    OK, I admit I had to go look this up. I have not been as far around the block as Monk has obviously! It does seem logical. Tell me please - have you really done this??? Fascinating.

For anyone else that is stumped, &#39;figging&#39; comes up pretty quickly on wikipedia.[/b]
    Jetson, Great review! MM is truly one of ASPD&#39;s gems.

"Figgin" I believe that is when you use shave ginger as a small dildo (anal or vagina). Which is where the term "Are you FIGGIN kid&#39;n me?" came from ....lol
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian