Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Anyone here?

Registered Male (Not Verified) dilbert firestorm's Avatar
    Nuclear Wasteland BBS, New Orleans, LA, USA
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    "This astronomy stuff is ridiculous!" said the old lady. "Eveyone knows that a turtle holds up the universe."
    "And just what holds up the turtle?" asked the scientist.
    "Very clever, but you can&#39;t fool me" she replied. "It&#39;s Turtles all the way down!"[/b]
    seadog, where&#39;d this one come from?
    <---=««-=-Zzzzzzizzling-=-»»=--->
    <---=««-Dilbert Firestorm-»»=--->

Where's that Zizzling steak, man!!!!!
    Zizzle that zizzle!!!!
    Snap!, Crackle!, Pop!!!
    Great balls o' fire, it's Zizzle Time !!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) skiagent's Avatar
    Made my way here!! Now I know what if feels like to be homeless for a while!!! All good!

Welcome dude.....Come on in and enjoy the view.....Kick your shoes off and stay awhile.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Another of the lost is found. For some reason I thought this site would go down with ASPD, but "NOT". One more good source and trusted voices.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shamblin @ Jan 8 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Another of the lost is found. For some reason I thought this site would go down with ASPD, but "NOT". One more good source and trusted voices.[/b]
    Just for the record, this site is not and has never been associated or affiliated with ASPD in any way.....It was created for the purpose of giving us a place to gather while ASPD was experiencing a lengthy downtime last year.....This site is up and running and there is a projected growth for the site since ASPD has gone dark and we&#39;re glad to have everyone here.....There is never too many resources for us to find entertainers.....Enjoy and take care.
    BIG C

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

I am here and have been so for a while. I am glad that we now have Home2!

BigCats
    Remember to Stay Below the Radar

I am here also. Let the party begin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gettinsum74 @ Jan 9 2010, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am here also. Let the party begin.[/b]
    Well, we have been waiting for you to get here so that the party could begin
    BIG C

I&#39;m here again. Great to see the familiar trusted "faces"!

Elite Girlfriend Extraordinaire Sophie Simone's Avatar
    I&#39;m here! Visiting New Orleans very soon with a possible relocation, can&#39;t wait to get involved and make new friends. :)

xoxo Sophie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4