Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SouthernTease4You -- CAUTION - NCNS -- CAUTION

SouthernTease4You -- CAUTION - NCNS -- CAUTION

I hate to post anything negative and always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Those of you who know me will attest to that.
    I was planing on writing a great review on this girl but it sucks I'm having to write this instead.

I understand stuff happens we are all all human but the way we deal with it shows who we really are and what we are capable of.
    "When someone shows you who they really are, BELIEVE THEM"

I'll keep it short and to the facts.
    1. We set up a time at 8:30 pm originally she said 8pm but she was having dinner with her SD and could we make it 8:30pm I said no problem.

2. I'm 1.5 hours one way to meet her (I know I live in BFE) we text back and forth about how far I was and she was very responsive at this point. I leave at 7pm and make good time and arrive at 8:20. I text her when I'm 15 minutes away, then again when I get there. NO Response

3. I text here I've been waiting for almost 20 minutes, then again at 30 minutes. Still NO Response

4. I text her she must be NCNS'ing me and I'm going to leave. Still NO Response. So I leave

5. She texts me back at 4:11 am and says she fell asleep and besides I was late, way after our 8:30pm appointment

6. I text her a screen shot of our text thread with the time stamps, showing clearly I was early. She text me back and says she was asleep by 7pm but the texts didn't show up on her end till 9:03pm and sends me a screen shot and sure enough her screen shot shows 9:03. Which is about the time I sent the last text saying I was leaving. Giving her the benefit of the doubt I guess her phone or text app is screwed up. The reality is, she is reading the last time of the last text, remember she fell asleep at 7pm and didn't wake up till 4am. But like I said I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

7. I point out how her phone is jacked up and I wasted 3.5 hours of my time because she NCNS'd me. I was just looking for an apology and even told her I wanted to give her a chance to apologize and make it right.

8. This is what she replied to me;

Edited and content removed. Posting private communications in public forums is prohibited. Please paraphrase when necessary. -- FIH/staff

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you can decide if you want to take the risk with your time with this one or not.

I've blocked her and added her to my ignore list. I Hope my mis-fortune has some benefit to someone and helps someone avoid a frustrating night.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....thernTease4You
    SouthernTease4You Southern Tease4you
    Cheers
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-19-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Sharing is Caring - Don't be stingy

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    That's awful. Falling asleep at 7p when you know you have something to do at 830p
    sounds like some B flat bullshit.

Sorry your time was wasted like that :(

Babe im sorry to hear this. YOU ARE "A GREAT OUTSTANDING GENTLEMAN". AND LADIES KARMA AND I HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 2+ YRS. HE HAS NEVER BEEN LATE ALWAYS 100% WITH COMMUNICATION AND IVE NEVER HAD HIS MESSAGES "COME IN LATE". AND I CAN ATTEST HE IS NEVER ONE TO HAGGLE OR NEGOTIATE IF HE CONTACTS HE MEANS BUSINESS.

THIS GIRL IS INCREDIBLY RUDE. TCB IS A DYING SKILL APPARANTLY. BUT HEY BABE ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU FOR HER... BUT HER EXCUSE SOUNDS LIKE B.S HOW DID SHE FALL ASLEEP AT 7 IF SHE WAS WITH HER S.D AT 8 HAVING DINNER ..NOW THAT IS TRULY LAUGHABLE .hey i know sharing is caring but hey i hate to see a actual prompt respectful and courteous gentleman get treated like that... And people wonder what makes gentleman turn salty this right here. Plain and simple she shoulda told the truth she messed up if she wanted to play with her s.d all night cool but she coulda sent out a text asking to reschedule. Sorry sir you deserve much better than you got...
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 06-19-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Guest Companion
    Wow. Talk about Gps and the complete lack of respect for another person's time. If anyone is the narcissist, it's you for turning it around on him. Holy shit, have some self respect and admit that you messed up. The fact that you tried to degrade him on this board just makes you look like a selfish person. In a hypothetical situation if it were me, I would give him a free makeup session for his troubles.
    Last edited by SexyLatinAlyssa; 06-19-2019 at 07:34 AM.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Time zone setting on device is out of wack ????
    I bought a new phone not long ago and the time zone was wrong
    and the clock was always 2 hours ahead. Changing it didn't resolve anything
    when it kept reverting back. The syncing may have caused problems.

Guest Companion
    I highly doubt that's the case.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by Karma44 View Post

6. She text me back and says she was asleep by 7pm but the texts didn't show up on her end till 9:03pm and sends me a screen shot and sure enough her screen shot shows 9:03

7. I point out how her phone is jacked up

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....thernTease4You
    SouthernTease4You Southern Tease4you
    Cheers
    The reason I commented about the phone being out of wack and was asking a question for the provider just in case she comes and gives her side of the story.
    I am not saying one way or the other who is at fault !!!!
    If the phone has the wrong time for whatever reason it's not his fault.
    Part of the solution is fixing the problem and move forward.

Oh wow. Sorry that happened to you.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Thanks for the heads up Karma my friend..............!

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    That's awful. Falling asleep at 7p when you know you have something to do at 830p
    sounds like some B flat bullshit.

Sorry your time was wasted like that :(
    Thanks and you are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Babe im sorry to hear this. YOU ARE "A GREAT OUTSTANDING GENTLEMAN". AND LADIES KARMA AND I HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 2+ YRS. HE HAS NEVER BEEN LATE ALWAYS 100% WITH COMMUNICATION AND IVE NEVER HAD HIS MESSAGES "COME IN LATE". AND I CAN ATTEST HE IS NEVER ONE TO HAGGLE OR NEGOTIATE IF HE CONTACTS HE MEANS BUSINESS.

THIS GIRL IS INCREDIBLY RUDE. TCB IS A DYING SKILL APPARANTLY. BUT HEY BABE ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU FOR HER... BUT HER EXCUSE SOUNDS LIKE B.S HOW DID SHE FALL ASLEEP AT 7 IF SHE WAS WITH HER S.D AT 8 HAVING DINNER ..NOW THAT IS TRULY LAUGHABLE .hey i know sharing is caring but hey i hate to see a actual prompt respectful and courteous gentleman get treated like that... And people wonder what makes gentleman turn salty this right here. Plain and simple she shoulda told the truth she messed up if she wanted to play with her s.d all night cool but she coulda sent out a text asking to reschedule. Sorry sir you deserve much better than you got...
    You go girl!
    Thanks for all the kind words. And you are 100% right about "And people wonder what makes gentleman turn salty, this right here."
    It is the awesome professionals like you that keep us around.

It just sucks wasting all this time with this looser when I could have been with someone actually cool, who likes what they do, is laid back, fun, and appreciative. Like you!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    Wow. Talk about Gps and the complete lack of respect for another person's time. If anyone is the narcissist, it's you for turning it around on him. Holy shit, have some self respect and admit that you messed up. The fact that you tried to degrade him on this board just makes you look like a selfish person. In a hypothetical situation if it were me, I would give him a free makeup session for his troubles.
    LOL GPS and BSC. You are spot on. I like the way you think girl!

I wish she would put her side of the story on this thread.
    I imagine it would be something to the effect. He let me pick the appointment time showed up early but I feel a sleep and when I woke up 6 hours later he wanted an apology what an A-Hole......

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Time zone setting on device is out of wack ????
    I bought a new phone not long ago and the time zone was wrong
    and the clock was always 2 hours ahead. Changing it didn't resolve anything
    when it kept reverting back. The syncing may have caused problems.
    No it wasn't that at all. I was being kind and giving her the benefit of the doubt.

It was not her phone it was her inability to read how her text program displays the time.

In other words just like Google Voice, it stacks all the recent messages together and has the time of the most recent message under the group of texts. That is exactly what her screen shot showed. So the time of 9:03 was when I sent her the "I'm leaving" Text. Which was the last text I sent, till she responded the next morning at 4am-ish.

But as she admitted the point wasn't if her phone got the text at 8:30 or 9:03 (even though even her own screen shot shows that not to be true) that is totally irrelevant. The real point, which she admitted to, is she fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 4am after requesting and scheduling an 8:30pm appointment.

I get it stuff happens and that's why I gave her the chance and ended up having to ask for an apology when she went off.

Her response (since I can't quote it here) was basically;
    No i wont apologize. A chance to make it right, with what? A discounted rate? You are so disrespectful and if an asshole like you doesn't see me, than great. Go to hell you narcissistic dick.

And that is our sweet little upscale southern belle provider SouthernTease4You

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    Oh wow. Sorry that happened to you.
    Thanks Jessika. Hopefully this will save some other poor guy from having his time wasted.

I feel your pain my brother I have also experienced very similar situations like you with other ladies but I haven't have the guts to post anything negative on the ladies like you said just give them benefit of the doubt because life happens and there's nothing we can do about it and like you I live far away from the City and it takes me at least 70 minutes to get the appointment site as a minimum so I always plan ahead and always try to be on time for respect to the ladies and they time

Sorry to hear that, Karm.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Sorry that happened man. What a bummer.

Thanks for clarification,
    I rather know something specifically instead of assuming something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jqueloco View Post
    I feel your pain my brother I have also experienced very similar situations like you with other ladies but I haven't have the guts to post anything negative on the ladies like you said just give them benefit of the doubt because life happens and there's nothing we can do about it and like you I live far away from the City and it takes me at least 70 minutes to get the appointment site as a minimum so I always plan ahead and always try to be on time for respect to the ladies and they time
    A fellow road warrior, Right on Bro.
    Man if they are malicious, disrespectful or just flat out vindictive. I think it needs to be brought up and it is our duty and responsibility to inform others about it.

Now if it was just a mis-understanding, mistake or just a flat out screw up, that's when I give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Examples that I've personally experienced:
    - Someone oversleeps then wakes up and calls to apologize and offers to make it right some how.
    - Something that was scheduled weeks in advance and the wrong date was taken down. Followed by an apology and an effort to make it right.
    - Someone gets sick or has an emergency come up (sitter cancels, guests show up, etc.). Followed by an apology and an effort to make it right.

Those all I'm cool with as long as their is a sincere apology and some sort of effort made to make it right. Maybe it is simply meeting closer (to reduce my drive) or a discount or extended time, or, or or.

Hey we are all human and screw up. The key I try to live by, is when I do screw up, admit it and make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Aweshucks View Post
    Sorry that happened man. What a bummer.
    Totally but better it happen to me than you Bro!
    And now hopefully it won't happen to anyone by this wack-a-doodle.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Thanks for clarification,
    I rather know something specifically instead of assuming something wrong.
    Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Karm.
    Thanks Kraid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast