Thread: Large Boobs Curious...

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Large Boobs Curious...

Wife is leaving town in a couple weeks and would love to use the chance to feel what big boobs feel like. I have always loved them but only had a handful of relationships so craving has gone unfulfilled. Not interested in Sexual acts or anything, just want to feel up a hot girl with big boobs to fulfill that fantasy.

I know it is probably weird, but that is my intro...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyswa View Post
    Wife is leaving town in a couple weeks and would love to use the chance to feel what big boobs feel like. I have always loved them but only had a handful of relationships so craving has gone unfulfilled. Not interested in Sexual acts or anything, just want to feel up a hot girl with big boobs to fulfill that fantasy.

I know it is probably weird, but that is my intro...
    Repost this in the "Hobbyist ISO (in search of) Thread, its the classifieds of the forum, you can instruct the reader to reply there or send you a pm direct. Best of luck in your search...

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^^ What he said! The WW forum is intended for new member introductions and questions related more to getting acquainted with the overall site initially, and blkguy directed you quite helpfully and correctly. Please post specific queries for sensual services in the ISO area for best visibility and response.

Welcome to the wickedry, and Irish luck in lust, lad! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-19-2019 at 09:49 PM.