Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Experience with regulars

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Experience with regulars

Have been getting frustrated with the necessary pain of screening and was thinking about just becoming a regular with someone. Was wondering what experience providers/hobbyists have had. Also curious about how your prices have gone if you consistently are meeting with them; I would be looking to meet once to twice a month. Question I am really asking is do you provide lower rates or have you gotten a discount rate with regulars? Assume it is dependent on provider but curious to hear how it has gone with others. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Some ladies like Regulars and offer Frequent Flyer Rates—some don’t.

I have had many guys and gals in the hobby comment favorably on seeing regular clients and ladies. YMMV but in general, I strongly recommend regulars as you are not surprised when the door opens.

As time goes by and trust is built between two people, the sessions normally become much better.

Be careful to maintain balance between hobby and real world. Mutual respect of rules is paramount. And, often ladies will refer you to their hobby friends and doubles with two ladies who are friends is always a treat for a hobbyist.

I am sure others will have much both positive and negative to say.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    My priority established friends are those who come often and pay my full rate.

Between a ‘regular’ paying a discounted rate, and a new friend wanting to pay my full rate, the regular might no longer be a priority in that moment.

Not looking for a discount makes you hotter anyway...

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    My priority established friends are those who come often and pay my full rate.

Between a ‘regular’ paying a discounted rate, and a new friend wanting to pay my full rate, the regular might no longer be a priority in that moment.

Not looking for a discount makes you hotter anyway...
    Very well said. All my dates pay the same rates and I don't bump one for the other. Booking is first come first serve so who ever books a solid appointment gets seen first. I will sometimes run client appreciation specials that both new and returning clients can take advantage of but dont offer grandfathered rates etc. I still have the same group of clients returning and not asking for a discount.

A regular client to me would be one I'm seeing at least once a week. A year or so ago I used to offer a special rate for clients that booked on a consistent basis at least once a week etc. They asked for a certain arrangement and it was offered with the promise of a certain rate if they guaranteed a certain number of visits. I started noticing that say we agreed on 4 visits a month at a discount that they started only being able to visit 3 times one month then the next only 2 then one month back to 3 then one month only once yet they were only wanting to pay the discounted rate each time but weren't able to honor the other part of the arrangement which was in order to get the special rate you have to book a certain # of dates. What started as a guaranteed say $600 or so a month went down maybe $200 and they point of the regular discount was to lock on a set amount each and every month. So after realizing that I was being taken advantage of I stopped offering those types of arrangements.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 05-30-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    At present, ALL of my frisky friends are established fellows I've seen before. I rarely accept new admirers, and they would be visiting at my full rate initially and/or if only seen intermittently.

I do offer my regular risque rompers discounts and/or extra time when practical (most choose the latter), and prioritize them above other inquirers (although I wouldn't bump a preset appointment), but that's my strategic selection to keep my Fancy fans smiling and loyal, and to express my gratitude for their continuing patronage. Works well for me, but might not for everyone else in their erotic endeavors.

Each lady will have her own policy about "arrangements."
    Have fun testing the wicked waters!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-30-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Regulars are amazing! You get to learn each others bodies, explore new interests, find new ways to excite and please them and establish a very healthy and fulfilling connection. You do not: go in expecting a discount, feel entitled to their time, take advantage of their willingness to be consistent.

Do we offer discounts to regulars, some, yes. Are you entitled to them, no. Do you ask for them, only if you want to stop seeing us.

For me, a regular is someone I can set my watch by, someone I know is going to be there and can pay a bill because of. These gentleman are the ones that let you know, in advance, if they are going to miss an appointment or if they have decided to branch out so that you can plan accordingly. They are consistent, considerate and deserve the appreciation and care that is given to them. These gentleman get 5 star treatment every single time. Whether they have seen me once or 50 times. I show up bright eyed and bushy tailed, makeup is photoshoot ready and I am dressed in something sexy. Just as much passion and effort as the first time and every time in between. My performance has not declined so why would one expect my rates to? With that being said, I realize that it could be a bit draining financially and I am not opposed to coming to an arrangement that would be mutually beneficial and satisfying.

If you see someone just because of a discount or the possibility of a discount someday, then are you even there for the pleasure of their company? Personally, I think you should just see someone that's in your budget so that you are comfortable enough to truly enjoy the experience without mentally stamping your punch card counting down until the price drops. But that's just me.

Also, just to randomly add this little peeve of mine in there, DO NOT ever ask a lady that you have never invested in, for a special rate if she is not advertising one. It's rude and disrespectful. If you cannot afford her rate because it is "out of your budget" then I highly suggest that you save your allowance and sit out for a couple rounds so that you will be able to get the prize you really want. We absolutely love hearing that you saved up just for our date and we tend to show appreciation with much more enthusiasm. Personally, it makes me feel special and like you truly are there for ME and not just to add another notch onto your belt.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As with all things, ymmv. I have had a lot of regulars over time. Some I had been seeing for so long that their rates had raised and they kept me at their original rate. Some needed quick cash and offered a discount because I was reliable. Some would occasionally ask for extra as well. Depending on how long I had known them I wouldn't mind the extra. Basically you can't go in saying you want to be a regular and negotiate a discount. It takes time and consistency. It's also a lot better if you get along really well with each other. I have had an instance or 2 of a free session because they were bored or just hadn't been fucked well in awhile. This is all ymmv and comes down to you and your connection with someone. I don't seek out regulars for the sole purpose of discounts. I see regulars because we enjoy our time together.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Regulars are amazing! You get to learn each others bodies, explore new interests, find new ways to excite and please them and establish a very healthy and fulfilling connection. You do not: go in expecting a discount, feel entitled to their time, take advantage of their willingness to be consistent.

Do we offer discounts to regulars, some, yes. Are you entitled to them, no. Do you ask for them, only if you want to stop seeing us.

For me, a regular is someone I can set my watch by, someone I know is going to be there and can pay a bill because of. These gentleman are the ones that let you know, in advance, if they are going to miss an appointment or if they have decided to branch out so that you can plan accordingly. They are consistent, considerate and deserve the appreciation and care that is given to them. These gentleman get 5 star treatment every single time. Whether they have seen me once or 50 times. I show up bright eyed and bushy tailed, makeup is photoshoot ready and I am dressed in something sexy. Just as much passion and effort as the first time and every time in between. My performance has not declined so why would one expect my rates to? With that being said, I realize that it could be a bit draining financially and I am not opposed to coming to an arrangement that would be mutually beneficial and satisfying.

If you see someone just because of a discount or the possibility of a discount someday, then are you even there for the pleasure of their company? Personally, I think you should just see someone that's in your budget so that you are comfortable enough to truly enjoy the experience without mentally stamping your punch card counting down until the price drops. But that's just me.

Also, just to randomly add this little peeve of mine in there, DO NOT ever ask a lady that you have never invested in, for a special rate if she is not advertising one. It's rude and disrespectful. If you cannot afford her rate because it is "out of your budget" then I highly suggest that you save your allowance and sit out for a couple rounds so that you will be able to get the prize you really want. We absolutely love hearing that you saved up just for our date and we tend to show appreciation with much more enthusiasm. Personally, it makes me feel special and like you truly are there for ME and not just to add another notch onto your belt.
    I think this should be part of a sticky for newbies as how not to f*ck up your hobby journy.
    I feel as though I must speak to this as it is gospel truth (my Rome trip has me on a church kick). I made this very mistake when I started back in the hobby last year; almost verbatim. I also must confess it very much bit me in the @ss.
    As Ava and the other ladies have stated this is a sure fire direct way to find that you are a less than desirable individual to see.
    My experience has been that if a lady mentions a discount (P411 promo for example) it is ok to inquire or if she is running a stated special also ok.

Nothing more to add other than what has been stated.
    Cheers
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Retired Companion
    ******WORD***** I would like to add that once this relationship has been established it's just the best. My true personality gets to come out ( I have to tone it down during the first session because I don't want to scare anyone! ) To me -- it's just so much more fun with regulars. But I'm the type of person who likes to know your birthday and do a little celebration on that day. Or if your in the mood for a bubble bath and drinks - oh I love that. Anyway, I no longer take any new clients because I adore my regulars and I commit more time to them. Yes, mine get more then an hour just because I enjoy their company that much!

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I absolutely love my regulars!!!!. It allows me the opportunity to avoid the BSC crowd, drama queens and female trolls.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    When you find the right lady-a "regular" is the way to go-for all of the above statements- You know who you are getting-know what they are like-you know what they do for you-and are wiling to do for you-you can be open and be not judged for what you want to try-For them-guaranteed money,they know you, know what you like,no drama or mystery or concern for their safety and it's a great relaxed time-the flip side of it though-is this-Familiarity does breed contempt and cutting corners- because you have become "regulars" being late, missed appointments,rushing, leaving early, expecting more from the other-does happen as well..

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I prefer seeing a someone on a regular basis. Developing that comfort level and "Hobby Friendship" can really add to the pleasure and enjoyment for me.

The only issue I have had that I would caution about is, a tapering off of the level of service, and in a few instances asking for boyfriend level favors too often.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I like variety and I would never see the same provider once or twice a month. No regulars for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..

regulars

Austin Ellen-preach it !!! And I can confirm that what she writes is true.
    Last edited by DrSicilian; 06-05-2019 at 12:21 PM. Reason: addition

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I love my regulars. But I also love meeting new women that just might become regulars. After all, if I hadn’t met them for a first time yesterday, they wouldn’t be a regular today.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast