Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let Me Show U What Makes Me AMAZING

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Welcome, welcome, Pryncess! You look truly lovely, babe. I'm sure Houston will be VERY good to you!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Available today! Wanting to be verified

- - - Updated - - -

Thxxx babe!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Babe Yes!

Still havent been verified! Can anyone help?!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome! You may want to reach out to the admins to possibly change your handle. There's another established provider on this board that has a very similar handle with just 1 letter difference. It may get confusing for you both down the road.

Good luck on getting verified. You can possibly throw out a special to an established member to help get the balls rolling.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Welcome aboard hun...............

greetingz... have we met?

Aww thank you! You are so thoughtful! ♡♡♡

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I know of ?? Have we?

Hi Guys. I'm so wanting to book appointments today. Woke up feeling frisky. I'd love to enjoy you.!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Wasted my time .............................

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

but once again.............. welcome...............

Wasted your time? You sent me one message and we never even set up to meet. Are u serious !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of bieng rude. You could have just called me .

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    This is not a discussion section, only an area for introduction. Please confine arrangements and disputes to PM or a more appropriate forum. If participants in this thread can't understand and respect that, this topic will close and penalties will be assessed. Thanks for your future cooperation. -- FIH/staff

Hey babe send me a pm so we can go out setting up an appointment:) and welcome to oh2

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She has a Mommy tummy/beer belly...everything covered...angle photos are a dead give away SHE WAS NICE TO ME THO...want to throw that in there

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvinm View Post
    She has a Mommy tummy/beer belly...everything covered...angle photos are a dead give away SHE WAS NICE TO ME THO...want to throw that in there
    Please write a review AND send in a vouch confirming a session to the chief admin, ck1942, so that the lass may seek site verification. Thanks!

However, for the umpteenth time, the WW is for introduction by incoming new members and welcoming greetings ONLY and is not a discussion, critique, assessment, opinion, speculation, review, or appointment-setting forum. There are appropriate areas and PM set aside for that.

Mystifying to me why some posters seem intent on deviating from the purpose of the forum despite prior warnings in this thread and others, risking closure of topics and personal penalties. Should staff start passing out infractions like after-dinner mints at the garlic-lovers' buffet for WW violations?

OP is verified and advertising appropriately now, so thread closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-02-2019 at 03:21 PM. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2