Thread: Porschea: Good time with Porschea

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Porschea: Good time with Porschea

Companion's Handle: Porschea
    Date of Visit: 5/30/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 972-905-1791
    Email Address: not available
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ager-To-Please!
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, attempted finger up her rear end, Cowgirl to completion
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Long light brown hair
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: To quote her page she is a "😘😘I am hot & sexy Yummy girl🌺🌺." Her pictures are accurate. She has a nice body, nice natural tits, and smelled good and tasted fresh. She is very friendly and setup was easy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet Expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Set up was easy. Texted her for meet up. She asked me to pm her. PMed her. Setup was easy; appointment and address given withing 2 text. The date was at 5PM. Got there early and she was very accommodating.

I knocked on the door and she answered wearing red bra, garter belt, and thong. We greeted each other with a kiss. I got naked and laid on the bed and she gave me a great BBBJ. She moved her ass within reach so I started FIV. She got very wet. So I started to undress her.

Laid her on her back. Started DATY. She began to moan and get into so I moved lower where I DATO. She tasted so fresh. More DATY and DATO. She was wet down there so I attempted to finger her rear end. She wasn't having any other that and suggest I put on the hat. I was ready anyway. I laid on my back, a little more BBBJ and she put on the hat. She climbed on, grinded me in Cowgirl until came into the hat.

She hopped off disposed of the hat and came back with wipeys to clean me off. We LFK and talked about setting up for our next date.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Wow! She is sexy as fuck!
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous