Thread: Estrella Mendez: A Fantasy come true with Estrella

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Estrella Mendez: A Fantasy come true with Estrella

Companion's Handle: Estrella Mendez
    Date of Visit: 6-15-19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM thru here
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....strella-Mendez
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Kissing, bbbj, mpcfs, edging, ruined orgasm ect
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hr
    Donation: 300 per hr plus 50 for fetishes
    Approximate age of Companion: Profile says 28
    Hair Color and Length: Black with blue highlights
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: I find Estrella very pretty. Estrella works out but shes always complaining that its taking too long lol. I think its working. Some may agree and some won't. I would say her body is average gnd type that gets better each time I see her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    Estrella has always had good tcb with me. Her directions are clear. When I screened with her all I had to do was provide 3 links to my refs and all was good. If we have ever needed to reschedule it has been good communication between us.

I think she can fulfill most any fantasy one can have and can't reccomend her enough.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by EccieAddict; 06-18-2019 at 12:13 PM. Reason: ROS added.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good shit bro!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Clap, clap, clap.
    A review conducted and constructed by Estrella Mendez/Fiona Evangelina.
    Told you already lads, she likes to talk. She's said she has hobbyists who will do reviews for her.
    Doesn't matter to her if they actually happened or not. She even mentioned this poster as being one of her boys.
    I've said I wouldn't see her again and I haven't. Continuoual sub par service and constant gossiping from her about hobbyist just isn't my idea of fun.
    Whether this session happened or not, I'm sure it was a bloody good read.
    After all, this was an Estrella Mendez Production. Ta lads.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This chick is really Hot. I enjoyed the review. I’m going to pour me a drink and read it again because it was so fucking good.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Nice

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by finnegan View Post
    Clap, clap, clap.
    A review conducted and constructed by Estrella Mendez/Fiona Evangelina.
    Told you already lads, she likes to talk. She's said she has hobbyists who will do reviews for her.
    Doesn't matter to her if they actually happened or not. She even mentioned this poster as being one of her boys.
    I've said I wouldn't see her again and I haven't. Continuoual sub par service and constant gossiping from her about hobbyist just isn't my idea of fun.
    Whether this session happened or not, I'm sure it was a bloody good read.
    After all, this was an Estrella Mendez Production. Ta lads.

Oh I remember your review. I don't recall disputing your review. Don't be mad cause I had a better time than you. Funny we didn't talk about you at all. She spent the entire time pleasing me. I guess I can't blame you for holding a grudge..... I mean your review vs mine......

I hope that you find one that gives you as good a time as i had :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Estrella is the Real Deal!

Good review EA! Estrella is a Legend in Houston for her stellar service and outgoing ways! I've seen her countless times and she's absolutely fantastic! There's lots of guys out there that will vouch for this amazing chica. She's got the reputation of always wanting to try something new and different (check out a certain person's avatar...).

Estrella has the "A'Man Lifetime Seal of Approval".

I have had incredible times with her over the years - and, the doubles I've had with her some of my BEST TIMES EVER in the hobby.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 06-19-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't think in all the years Estrella has been doing this that she ever got a bad review except for yours, in the hobby people sometimes don't mesh

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the compliments it was fun reminiscing while writing it. I would reccomend seeing her to anyone. Of the many times I have seen her there has never been even a hiccup of a bad time. Naturally this is just my experience and I felt it was worth sharing.

I am usually hard to impress and I cant say how much of a good time I have with her. It's unfortunate her rates went to the roof but damn, she was the one that brought me back to the agencies.