Fee: $$$$.50
    Total Paid: Same
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Medium length brunette
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD and Amazing (many moons ago)
    Provider`s Body: 5' 8", 34B, spinner body, soft beautiful skin, cute girl-next-door face, expressive eyes, some tasteful nondistracting artwork
    Comments:
    First, some history: Back when Amazing was around, my ATF was a young lady by the name of Kristina. I remembered her being very sweet, easy to smile, and having a nearly perfect body. I didn't hobby that much back then, but I would always try to see Kristina when I did, since she was always fun to spend time with and she always made me feel special. I think she was really my first true GFE. After the agency shut down, some of the ladies (Ava, Abby, Toni, and many others) resurfaced as independents, but Kristina disappeared. Over time, I discovered new playmates, but she always held a special place in my memories.

Imagine my surprise and delight. then, when a few weeks ago I saw Kristina's post in the Welcome Wagon! I sent her a PM welcoming her back and mentioning that I used to see her when she was with Amazing. We exchanged emails and I provided my P411 ID for screening. Eventually, we were able to get our schedules to align. She currently uses an incall managed by Marco of MINT, and scheduling was very easy, as I've dealt with him before. Directions to the incall were straightforward, and after arriving i got the go-ahead to go up.

It's been awhile since I was this nervous when I knocked on the door, but my worries melted away when the door opened and I saw the lovely lady standing inside. Kristina was wearing a nice top and jeans, and she smiled and said "hi" and greeted me with a warm hug. She looked even more attractive than I remembered... how is it that she didn't age? Anyway, we started talking in the entryway and Kristina suggested we move to the sofa. She smiles easily, and we shared what we'd been up to over the past few years, catching up with each other. I leaned in and kissed her gently, and she returned the kiss. We talked a bit more before our lips met again. This time we kissed a lot, neither of us wanting to stop. I had forgotten how wonderful her kisses are! I've been told I give soft sensuous kisses, and I think I must have picked up that skill from kissing Kristina. She paused and suggested we move to the bedroom, and without waiting for an answer, she stood, took my hand, and led me to the other room.

Standing in the bedroom, our lips met again. Kristina took a step backward and pulled off her top, revealing a lovely black bra. We kissed some more, before I started to unbutton my shirt, and she undid the clasp and let her jeans fall to the floor revealing cute matching panties, her flat stomach, and those shapely legs. I quickly stripped down to my underwear and joined her on the bed, where we continued kissing, and my hands began exploring her back, her butt, and her legs. We kissed and hugged for awhile, until Kristina noticed the bulge in my boxers and I decided it was time to remove that bra. Kristina has perky breasts, B/C size, with responsive nipples. As I worked my way from her lips, to her neck, and down to her breasts, she rubbed me through the boxers. We shifted position, so I was on my back, and Kristina was on top of me, kissing me, rubbing her torso against mine, as I gently was massaging her butt and lower back.

Our lips finally separated again, and she pulled off my underwear and began a lovely BBBJ. When she came up for air, we began kissing again, and she eventually ended up on her back, and I gently removed her panties, revealing her neatly trimmed vulva. I warned her that I like to tease, which she laughed at (she didn't believe me, it turned out later) and I proceeded to do just that. I think my DATY technique has substantially improved over the years, and I did my best to demonstrate that to Kristina with what I hoped was the most intense but enjoyable teasing ever. I spent a long time between her legs, with her breathing heavy, her eyes closed, getting wetter and wetter. When I finally stopped, she took a moment to regain her composure, and then jumped out of the bed, grabbed a cover, applied it, and hopped on for some spirited CG. Soon we were kissing again, and then we flipped over into mish, not losing a beat. She wrapped her legs around me as our bodies moved as one, and not being able to hold out any longer, I exploded and collapsed on her.

As I caught by breath and regained my composure, Kristina ducked into the bathroom and brought me back a warm wet towel to clean up with. We then snuggled on the bed and talked some more about life, the weather, our holiday plans, and how great it was to see each other again. As time was running short, I reluctantly stopped caressing her naked body and slowly tried to get dressed... I made a comment that she was making it very hard to concentrate with her caresses, to which she apologized and moved a few week back away from me and smiled.

We talked, and hugged, and kissed some more, before I left to return to the real world... but not before promising to see her again. I'm so glad Kristina has rejoined our little hobby world!

Would you recommend this provider? Yes, oh, hell yes
    Would you see this provider again? In a heartbeat
    z

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    Great job Ztonk

That ass looks so good