Sexy Italian California Goddess here for you and am ready when you are... It’s been too long since I’ve been back but I sure am glad to be!! I love my gentleman callers and am ready to please and fulfill your desires..

I can host or am more than happy to travel to you. I do not watch the clock as I truly love what I do and enjoy our time together!!

The sooner you book the better as my appointments tend to fill rather quickly.

Please text me at 903-508-3061 for immediate response. Along with the text be sure to send me a pm so that your verification process can be expedited... So we can get together immed. Once you text we can discuss menu and donations... xoxoxo. As previously mentioned I am currently in the East Texas Tyler area

I offer half hour, hour, multi hour,extended amounts of time and overnights text, email and pm for details.... My menu is discussed during our private conversations but you will not be disappointed.

I do travel to the following areas... Houston, Dallas, Galveston, Tyler, coming soon San Antonio, Shreveport, Austin and other states. I will post my itinerary as it becomes available.

For photos please visit http://village.photos/members/Jezabelle13
Or contact me via text, pm or email in which I can send more pictures.

Serious inquiries only.

Tyler...Tuesday June 18th, Thursday June 20th and Friday June 21st
Houston / Galveston...Wednesday June 19th

BOOK WHILE YOU CAN SPACES ARE LIMITED AS ALWAYS
talk to you soon xoxoxo