Scheduled Length of Visit: 3 hrs
    Donation: encluding travel time 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 30 ish
    Hair Color and Length: blond enuff to grab
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: HOT BLOND NO TATS
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? MORE THAN
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESS !!!

Public comments:
    This WOMAN is one of the BEST AUSTIN HAS !!! If you are an ASSHOLE don't call... she will meet with the best menu you can think of

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by dog soldier 4; 06-18-2019 at 10:14 AM. Reason: wording

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

+1

With the Dog on this one. Got stood up 3 weeks ago by a provider . AmberBrittany came through. Too many acronyms to list. In fact, I don’t think they’re acronyms to describe some of the pleasurable things she does.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^Sucks about getting stood up. Unfortunately, Amber has stood me up one time and we were never able to reschedule, despite me trying hard enough to make it happen. :-/

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    Glad see she’s back.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by the lone star View Post
    ^Sucks about getting stood up. Unfortunately, Amber has stood me up one time and we were never able to reschedule, despite me trying hard enough to make it happen. :-/
    So I'd like to clarify what I meant by this, because "stood up" isn't the correct phrase. She did have the courtesy to personally tell me that she would have to cancel, and that happened like 3 hours before we were supposed to meet, so I guess that was enough notice, but I was excited to meet up and was bummed out hard by the cancellation. I'm really just upset with how it's been tough to schedule with her because of her travel dates and other stuff. I'm sure she has a lot to keep up with, so I understand.....I'm just getting antsy now, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chairspud View Post
    Glad see she’s back.
    Was she on a break or something? That would explain things a little more, lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I wish the wind would blow one way with this lady. I read a stellar review here, then I hear about canceling, NCNS, crickets. Then another banging review, then more reports of bad TCB. AB, if you read this, please step up your TCB and I think you will have people lined up with the line going down the block. Furthermore, I will be in the line.

Thanks for your report here DS4.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Amber Britney does her part!

I'm here in Austin from the east coast for work. Been here a little while and I've seen Amber 3 times. She has certainly done her part to welcome me to town and make sure that I am happy here. Non-stop action from when she walks in until she leaves. I'm heading out soon and don't know that I will get to see her before I go. Y'all be sure to take care of her!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Unhappy

She has unfortunately cancelled on me as well. And, unfortunately, I haven't been able to get her to reschedule...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Same with me too

I got stood up twice too. But reading all her stellar reviews I still wanted to see her. But then she never responds to text or pms. Probably she feels we may do the same what she did to us? Not me, dont have time to do that stuff.

Considering her looks, attitude and price-point I can understand her being very busy. I was fortunate enough to help her out at the start of her career.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar

Amber

Thanks for the review, love this girl!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had nothing but a great times when I've seen her...