Thread: 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈Cathartic Relief w/ Austin's Elite Love Doctor🔥🔥🔥🔥

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈Cathartic Relief w/ Austin's Elite Love Doctor🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey Lovey! I'll be up and available early-ish this Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday AND Saturday!
    I'm tryin my best to get on a 1st & 2nd shift kind of schedule (instead of 2nd & 3rd), though I am not a share-my-mornings-with-people kind of girl.

IMG_2013.jpgpussy must call.jpgreview.jpgIMG_2012.jpg

Believe me when I tell you:
    IF IT MAKES YOU SQUIRM, BITE THE PILLOW, MOAN & BLISS OUT, I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.

Activities I love: BBFS, Creampie, Prostate Massage, cuddling, energy clearing, educating, counseling & consulting

Your donations for my time help pay for my alternative law-finance-medical-real estate education.
    SUMMER SPECIAL: Since every other day someone is asking me on a date, this summer I'm going to TRY 'date' pricing options. We’ll discuss it after your first visit.
    Donations Start At 1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$900
    Outcall +$100 (under 30-minute drive)

NO HHR, AA, ED, FF, Greek, CBJ, or over 60. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    Incall N I-35 & Howard Lane

To ensure a positive high vibe experience pls note:
    I am an unusually gifted and accomplished energetic healer, published author, have an app, have produced 6 CDs so far, certified therapist, Dr of divination & metaphysics, ordained minister, public speaker, entrepreneur. I like helping people meet their deepest needs. I provide support with sex, traumas, nutrition, supplements, types of physical therapies, mental, emotional, spiritual, relationship, work and business issues. I also work with ancestral medicines if you're curious to learn more.

HOW TO TREAT A GODDESS:

-BRING YOUR “A” GAME from the moment you call with your voice for screening. You can only pass screening by calling and leaving a voicemail if I can't answer.
    -Bring Flowers!
    -I Love beards! Tell me if you have one!
    -BE CLEAN & sober. Yes you can shower here.
    -I love cologne!
    Donation visible upfront.
    Click the link to verify my hundreds of impressive reviews.

NOTE: If you want a next day early appointment (anything before 2pm) VENMO or CC deposit is required, no exceptions. You can thank all the ghosts and morning text cancellations for that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RESEARCH ME HERE!
    THEN CALL
    Austin:
    512-515-9838

RGV:
    808-215-4100

STI TESTING ADVICE I USE MYSELF a) Donate blood. Google Map 'We Are Blood' and b) call the RBJ health clinic at 8am to schedule a next day appointment for $20.