Thread: Limited Time Only - NEW GFE & PSE 22 year old Smoke Show

Limited Time Only - NEW GFE & PSE 22 year old Smoke Show

HELLO ATX!

I'm so happy to be here and show you all, why I will be remembered as one of the ATF/GREATS.

My positive attitude and giving nature reassures me that my name will one day be mentioned along side the Sukhon's of the Hobby Land!

When I see a bunch of "DO NOT's" after menu activities, I see someone who doesn't love what they're doing and is unable to lose themselves in the passion of the moment. My natural instinct is to be passionate and the most passionate thing you can do, is kiss deeply.

My donations are going to be higher than the heard but what are we talking about here....If you're okay with settling for less than you deserve, there are thousands of things to save a few bucks on before doing it here. Buyers remorse and disappointment is something you will never feel with me, when we meet in person you'll instantly feel like a wise investor. With that being said, I am offering lower donations now until I get 10-15 solid reviews.

Text - 806-513-3188 - Be ready to get verified and screened please.

*My Donations will go up once I reach 5 reviews, so don't hesitate and schedule NOW.

IN/OUT - 30M - $200
    IN/OUT - 60M - $280
    IN/OUT - 90M - $350
    IN/OUT - 120M - $400
    IN/OUT - Overnight - $1,200

Video & Pictures are available for a reasonable tip - I absolutely love making them.

Anything longer than 120M, we will discuss on a case by case situation. However, I must meet you for at least one drink or 30m before offering my time to exceed 2 hours. I have pride in becoming one of the best in Austin and I will not put myself or you in a situation that causes your experience to be less than amazing.

Menu

BBBJ, FF, LFK, DFK, CFS, MSOG, DATY, DATO (You&Me see details below), FF, Face sitting, CW, BDSM, CIF, CIMNQNS, Greek (see details below) TOYS

Menu details - Greek is a rare activity and I must approve size before considering this. I am extremely tight everywhere, so if you're not gentle with me, I will be turned off and end the date immediately. There is a time for rough, but it's not right out of the gates mister. I may agree to DATO on you, ONLY IF you are extremely well manicured and clean and fresh out of the shower. This will be a decision I make based on, my in the moment & my feelings and mood.

Anything else, please ask once verified.

*If you waste my time you will get blocked, please don't do that.

Reviews

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2592149

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2576154

100% Independent
    NO AA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Hello gorgeous, and welcome!
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    a gorgeous gal indeed!

WelCUM

Welcum :)...have fun and be be safe.
    Hoping to finally meet you..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Anya. You look great!! What blows me away is your WW tread. This ^^^^ is how you write a WW thread. Everything laid out in an informative, well written format.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE